:) :) Thanks Jamapot :-* :)

I was trying to do this but i couldnt lock the other one

Dont think i have that power lol

Thanks  :-*

Emilyxx

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you Jaq. Anything we can do.....

We've all been there, you aren't alone.

Francescaxxxx

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi girls, I'll have to be quick as dp wants to go to his nans. 

Jaq - Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your neg.  I wish I could come and give you a big a hug.  You're not alone hun and you know where we are.

Love and Xmas best wishes  ^xmassmile^

Becca

x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Jaq

I am so sorry to hear your news.  It seems so cruel I know, but it will happen for us.

Try and put it behind you, relax and enjoy the Christmas.  We can all start fresh again in the New Year.

Love and hugs  ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks everyone for your kind words, it really helps to know you are all there and understand (I know you've all been through it in one way or another). Yesterday was pretty bad - I had to go to work in the evening and everyone was asking me if I had flu as my eyes and nose were so red and puffy. And I hardly slept last night. But today I feel much better. I have been out into the garden and looked at all the bulbs sticking their noses up through the soil, telling me life goes on  :) And very soon the days will be getting longer again (though not for you Drew  :p ) And my brother's ex-wife is speaking to him again, so we will get to see his kids at Christmas after all, which has cheered me up.
Emily - hope your back is better, you don't deserve back trouble on top of everything else.
Becca - any news on your immune tests?
Best wishes to everyone
Love Jaq

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Endo girlies

Jaq i hope that ur doing ok sweets ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I hope that u have lots of pampering lined up for this weekend hunny u sure deserve it, hope that ur dh is doing ok too (often we forget about them dont we in these things!!)

Becca hope ur doing ok

Drew how u hunny??

Helen hope ur doing ok too sweets

Francessca hope that ur doing ok sweetie if u want to chat send me an IM

Sorry i havent posted for a few days but its been bit of a nightmare here (when isnt it i hear u all say)

Thursday.....i got up could hardly move my neck was still going to work lol dh said no way u can go like this, so he called into work i spoke to team leader and she said fine so back on Monday.

Yesterday woke up with an awful headache, felt sick too my anti emetics why i bothered i dont know, my parents were due to visit (1st time in a year) and i cant stop being sick :mad: :mad:

Was in bed by 5pm, still splitting headache more sickness

dh came home early, parents were here an hour, and we were chatting and stuff cant remember half of what was said though lol, tho we are going there for christmas so perhaps i will get a recap then ;D

After they went i went back to bed, followed by more sickness, every time i went for a wee got back in bed needed another, about 10pm last night.......went to the loo and i have yet another bleed.

Feeling really deflated now, still not sure what to do re the zoladex which i am due to have on monday.

Gp that i usually see is on hols so have to see the other one who was a right ^furios^ ^censored^ told me the pain was either endo, a uti/kidney infection or something else, very helpful then!!

Well i think i know what it was now!!

Anyway enough waffling from me

Got dh's side of family coming over today, and can u believe he wants to drag me round the shops before they arrive, all xmas shopping complete.

Wish someone would rid him of his OCD especially when i feel so crap!!

Sorry for moaning again

and if anyone popped into the endochat evening on thursday and i wasnt there .................sorry.

Emilyxx

G

·
Jaq, I'm so sorry - have been off the boards for a while but had been keeping my fingers crossed for you, it must be so difficult with all this festive cheer around.  Don't expect too much of yourself over christmas, I found after my m/c that taking each moment as it came was the best way to get through the day.  That way its easier to enjoy the happier moments when they come without denying the sad ones.  am sending you lots of hugs.

Emily, moan away to your hearts content, apparently those of us who gripe about the stuff that pees us off live longer, hurray for that! lots of hugs to you too.

And to all you fine endo girlies who are so supportive and caring, heres wishing us all at least 7000 calories on christmas day (yum), lots of nice pressies and a pint of alka seltza.  Lets hope 2005's a good year for us all.

love, Bloggs x

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi everyone

It seems to have gone very quiet on all the ff boards recently - you must all be busy getting ready for Saturday. Anyway just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that at least some of your dreams will come true in 2005  :)

Love Jaq

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jaq,

I was thinking the same, everyone is too busy with there xmas plans.

Anyway, As a fairly new member I just wanted to wish all you lovely ladies who have supported me throught the last few months and everyone at fertility friends a wonderful xmas and of course may all our dreams come true in 2005!!!

love

Francescaxxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Endo Girlies

SOrry havent really had time to post much this week

Have only had one day off this week and most of that day i was at hospital appt.

Working tomorrow and then going straight home to pick up cases and catching train to my parents!!

Wont have net access til thursday next week wow how will i cope!!

Wishing u all a happy christmas

Sahara..............lots of love and ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for starting ur ivf cycle on Monday

Be thinking of u

Emilyxx

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi girls

Had my Xmas do on Friday with work and a collegue spiked my drinks with Pollish vodka.  I intended to drink bacardi in moderation but got absolutely smashed and made a fool of myself  :-[ so I'm not very happy!!!!  I know it's sounds like an excuse for being too drunk but I cant tell you how naffed off I am about it  :mad:.

Anyway, hope you all have a groovy Christmas and lets hope 2005 will be the year for us endo girls!!!  ;)  ^reiki^

Lots of love and luck

Becca
;D
x

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hello girls from Hong Kong!!!!!

Just dropping by whilst I am sipping my hot chocolate in an internet cafe.  Done lots of shopping but not too much sight seeing :).

Jaq - I am sorry to hear about your bad news sweetie - please take care of yourself!!!

Bad news for me too - AF arrived after my supposingly JOYOUS ovulation.  I was 2 days late for my period and had heavy black clotting.  Was scared to death because it was BLACK!!!  Dont know what to do and don't know how to get help from local doctors.  So ended up posting a question to the site nurse and she was great!  I called home and talked to mom and she suspect it could be because my 5cm cyst bursted - the black clot could be the result of old blood.  I don't know.  I wonder if I can ever fall pregnant naturally.  Oh well - at least now I can really enjoy my holiday and abuse myself with caffiene  :).

Anyway girls - I am getting kicked out (again), love to you all, hope you all had a fabulous christmas and look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies again in the new year.  Hopefully there will be good news for all of us.

Lv, Drew.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Endo Girlies

How are u all

How was ur christmas's

Drew hope ur ok if u check in again whilst on hols!!
What r u like, almost as bad as me sweets ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Becca, hope that ur doing ok sweets, thinking of u babe ^hugme^

Sahara...................thinking of u sweetie ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ let us know how u r getting along

Jaq hope u got lots of pampering and tlc for christmas.

Francessca hope ur doing ok too

Helen how was ur christmas??

I had an ok christmas with my parents but got a broken nose.......just dont ask and no i didnt have too much alcohol and fall over lol

Been very tearful today, found a lump in my upper tum near by ribs which i had about 8 months ago and it was endo and am soooo scared in case its that bad again.

DH bought me a tigger and a piglet so that brought all of those emotions back to the forefront again not that it really went but is all i can think about at present and so now cant stop crying too much.

Back to reality tomorrow, back to work and i am in charge of section probably a case of the blind leading the blind but hey thats another story

Have a good new year everyone and lets hope 2005 brings us all that we all dream of

Emilyxx

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi girls

Thanks for thinking of me emily. I know the pain will never go away, but i hope it will ease with time.

AS for me i have started d/r but i am having trouble sniffing as i have a very bad cold and a blocked up nose.

Take care everyone
Sarah

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya sarah

Not sure if u have been in touch with ur clinic or not

A friend of mine had synarel doing ivf she had a heavy cold at the time and her clinic gave her an injection of prostap, maybe worth contacting the clinic for their advice

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emilyxx

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Thanks emily i will do but they are not open till the 4th jan

sarah

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Happy New Year to all the Endo girlies!!!!!

Hope that u all had a good one!!

Mine wasnt too bad but been in bed for 2 days with the lurgy thats been going around.

Then my endo pains been worse probably caused by a uti i have (yet again)

My gp referred me back to my endo doc be4 christmas i got a letter thru this morning got all excited neednt have bothered, my appt isnt until mid april.

All this bleeding and all this pain til then :'( :'( :'(

Anyway thats me, how is everyone else.

Sahara hope that ur cold has cleared for u and that ur sniffing is going ok ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Good luck for ur baseline scan sweetie

Drew how r u hope that u had fabulous holidays sweetie and are all refreshed now for the new year may 2005 be ur year

Becca where r u sweetie..........have missed ya!! Hope that u had a good new year babe

Francessca, hope that ur doing ok sweetie, and that u had a good christmas and new year hunny, hope to hear from u soon

Jaq how r u feeling sweets after ur BFN, i hope that ur doing ok sweetie, u have been in my thoughts, i hope that u were really spoilt over christmas as u deserved to be!!

Bloggs......how r u sweetie??

Helen1 How r u doing sweetie, thinking of u

Happy Birthday for thursday!!!!!

Helen will probably be out celebrating!!!! but thought i would let u all know that there is the endo chat evening in the garden area of the chat room on thursday starting at 830pm

Well hope i havent missed anyone

Sending lots of love ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi Girls

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Hope you all had a nice break and all that.

Emily - I'm gutted for you having to wait so long for an appointment. I used to get so frustrated inbetween appointments :mad:. Have you had that sore throat and cold thing that's going around? I've been laid up for a week feeling really poorly. DP has got it now. We both stink of Olbos oil!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Drew - you jet setter you!!! Hope you and dh are having the time of your lives. I've got (yes another) sale going through on my house and all being well me and dp will be going on hols soons ;D. We might even get married in Las Vegas, who knows!!! All you girlies can be my cyber bridesmaids!!!! I should nt count my chickens as the house is nt sold yet so fingers crossed.

Jaq - how are you doing girl? Hope you and dp had a nice Christmas. Thinking of you ;)

Francessca, Bloggs and Helen - hi girls, hope you had a good un ;D

I've got my appointment at Notts CARE for further tests on 26 Jan. I'm really pleased as I thought I'd have to wait ages. I may have to visit them 3 times which is a bit disappointing as it's over a 100 miles away, but hopefully it will be worth it. I'm hoping to start next ivf about March :). I'm getting really worried as we can only afford 2 more goes at the most.

Love and luck for 2005 for all us endo girls ;)

Becca
x

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi everyone

Just a quick update.

I am still sniffing and waiting for AF to arrive, it the frist time i want it to be here. i have baseline scan on 11th jan so hope af arrives before that.

My cold is alot better now at least i can sniff better.

Emily - i rang the clinic and they didnt seem that bothered and said to either cancel my treatment and rescedule or wait till the scan. So of course i am waiting til my scan. I  know there is always a long waiting list to see Mr P i supose its because he is so good.

I hope all you ladies are ok and not in to much pain.

Take care
Sarah

1 - 20 of 28 Posts