Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

I just want to introduce myself properly on this board.

I was referred to the fertility clinic when we had been ttc for over a year and was diagnosed with minimal/mild endo when I had my lap & dye in June 2001 (after ttc for nearly 3 years). Thankfully no adhesions or major problems were found. I also have PCOS (dx 2000).

I would just like to know from your experiences:

a) if many of you also have PCOS like me?
b) how quickly the condition worsens, bearing in mind it's now nearly 3 years since my lap & dye?

??? I am trying to learn a bit more about the conditions that affect me. At least I now know that the PCOS & endo are probably to blame for me getting tired so easily! :-\

Thanks.

Jen

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi jen

The best place to find out about endo is www.endo.org.uk as for how quickly the condition can worsen is entirly down to the individual. I have severe endo and i am totally stuck together also had a bowl resection. I have my first app in May for IVF.
Hope you found this helpful
Sahara

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Sahara,

Thank you for the link. :) I am sorry to hear that you are so severely affected by endo. :( It makes me feel very grateful that my condition is only mild. Thanks again.

Jen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jen

I have stage 3 Endo and as far as informational web sites go this is one of my faves! http://pub34.ezboard.com/bendoboard
This is the forum of the national endo society lots of women with endo post here and rant or lend support. I belive i have read that some of them also have pcos. The NES main web site also have other links to informational websites.

Hope this is of some help!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Zimara,

Thanks for the link. :) I'll check it out.

Jen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts