Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

What is a good endometrium lining for a stimulated cycle?  I've had 3 ICSI's and each time at Egg collection it was around 9-10mm.  We never measured during/after embryo transfer so I'm not sure if it grew and by how much?

Now, I'm being monitored on a natural cycle and on day 14, my lining was around 9.5mm.  He said it was a bit on the small side but he was more surprised to hear that on stims I did not get a thicker lining with the drugs. (like around 12-15mm) Was my lining thin on stims?  Is my lining thin on natural?

Can you help clear up some of my confusion?

Jos

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Jos
I saw your post before and meant to reply - sorry I didn't get round to it!
Anyway, I've been told that anything over 8mm is fine - and some places say 7mm for a FET/donor egg cycle. These measurements aren't too precise anyway as the thickness depends a bit on where they measure it and whether it is a moving target (the lining has waves of contractions at times!). Yours sounds great - I wish I could get my lining that thick on "normal" doses of drugs  ;D

Best wishes

Jaq

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jaq,

Thanks for your reply!  Now I'm wondering if I should switch doctors because he was surprised that it wasn't higher with the drugs?  I've done some reading on it and my research correlates with what you said. 

I've heard that raspberry LEAF tea is a good uterine tonic and helps blood flow to the uterus (maybe this could help the lining?)  Also, accupuncture is good....

Best wishes! Jos

1 - 3 of 3 Posts