Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls

I'm half way through my IVF 2ww.

Just before and during AF my endo pain is always in a particular spot and with it I get constipation and diarrhoea and sleepless nights. For 2 days now I've had a mild pain in the same spot which eases after I go to the loo (I'm a bit constipated so I'm on the Fybogel).

I know I should not analyse every tweak and pain on the 2ww but wondered if anyone other endo sufferers who've had an IVF success have had their endo pain during 2ww or pregnancy?

The first 7 days was easy and now I'm in a downward spiral of negativity.

Ginger xx

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
HI GINGER

I AM KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU. I CANT HELP WITH YOUR WORRYS AS I AM WAITING FOR IVF HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR, I GO TO ST BARTS ON THURS FOR SOME TESTS AND HOPEFULLY GET A DATE.
IM SURE IT MUST BE HARD BUT TRY AND STAY POSITIVE

SENDING YOU GOOD POSITIVE THOUGHTS
SAHARA

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Ginger keeping everything crossed for you too, I am also in my 2ww, had my first treatment of Iui and I too have had some pain where I usually get my Endo pain, not as bad as usual but it has been there, only got 1ww left and its doing my head in I just want to know
Best of luck to you
Love Cindyxxxxxxxxxxxx
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts