Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been looking at the boards for a short while but this is my first post.  Wasn't sure whether to post this on the 2WW section or the endo section..

I had my first IUI just over a week ago and now join you all on the dreaded 2 week wait.  I suffer from endometriosis and was wondering if any you 2WW ladies do also?  I'm getting lots of niggly AF & endo type pains (although nothing too serious) and am convinced AF is on it's way but was wondering if this is common with endo sufferers.  I've also got really really painful boobs.  It's all so confusing as I've read that abdominal pains and sore boobs (obviously!) are a sign of early pregnancy.. just hoping that this is the case but doubting it... anyone in the same boat???
Testing 23rd Aug by the way.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Petlamb,

I too have endo but I've just got a BFP on my second attempt at IVF I also had af type pains in my 2ww and was sure that it was on it's way, boobs were slighty sore so hang in there I know it's not easy as it's only natural to worry and panic when you start feeling pains in your tummy.

Sending you positive thoughts.

Take care

Love
Tammy

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,

Try not to worry... it ain't over til it's over (easy to say I know).  I had AF like pains when I had my ICSI and I got a BFP.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you - very reassuring.. will try to think positive thoughts!!

All the best

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops, pushed go too quickly there - what I meant to say was;

All the best with your pregnancies and well done!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Great news!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts