Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me some advice re: endo?  I had a scan yesterday and they said my uterus is enlarged and soft and therefore an indication that I have it.  They said my ovaries are healthy and it didn't appear to be anywhere other than the uterus but the couldn't tell my pipes etc.  I am having a lap next week which will hopefully tell me more.  Am I facing infertility with this problem ?  I have been having natural cycles of iui and they have been all unsuccessful.
Thanks for any help
Jojox

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
It doesnt necessarily mean infertility, it depends how severe it is etc. I was diagnosed with grade 3 endo 18 months ago had laparotomy and then over a year it did spread to grade 4, I then had lap in jan 05 and am now going through ivf. I did have zoladex injections for 10 months but this just hides the symptoms I thought and it came back with avengence. At the moment i am pain free but for how long i dont know.
They will be able to tell you when you have lap what grade it is and they will decide if you need treatment or not. Good luck with this, fingers crossed.
Deb P.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.