Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 32 years old and have suffered with en-dometriosis since the age of 15.  Was diagnosis with stage IV endo a few years ago, which is too severe to have recommended surgery without potential big risks.  Was in too much agony to try for a baby at that stage.  However I seen a nutrionalist a couple years ago and after making a few changes my pain is far more manageable, and I have considerably reduced the pain killers I have to take.  The main difference being that I cut wheat completely out of my diet.  Due to the reduced pain I am now able to attempt IVF, my endo has created a few complications, but at least I have hope.
I just thought I share this info in case it might help anyone.
Goodluck to everyone who is ttc.

Kerry

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Emily

Sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time.

Yes I did go and see Dian Mills a few times where she put me on very high doses of different vitamins and recommended changes to my diet, where wheat appeared to be make a different.  For years I had constant pain every day where my cysts are.  When I cut wheat out of my diet this pain disappeared but only to reappear when I ate wheat again.  After about 18 months of this diet I now find I can eat a little bit of wheat without any consequences, although I am too wary to go back to my old ways.  The only thing I wish I did it years earlier, hence I would recommended to try and cut it completely out for a period of time to see if it makes any difference.

Good luck in coming off the pain killers.

Take Care

Kerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts