Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've been posting on the Going Abroad section.

My partner and myself are going through egg donation at IVI Barcelona Spain.
We're on the Estraderm 100 patches now and have just had our day 8 scan (endometrium thickness was 5mm) and blood tests last Saturday.

We emailed the result to Spain. I got a call from IVIB today to say the lining was a bit thin and to go on to 3 patches every second day (instead of 2).

What I don't understand is why is 5mm a problem, when I've read other women have had a similar measurement at this stage?

We've to have the big one (the day 11 scan) tomorrow. I'm hoping in the last 3 days the lining has thickened.

Does anyone have an opinion or any information on this?

I'm hoping maybe that the donor has progressed fast and they want us ready too. is this wishful thinking?

Thanks for any information

Iain

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi
my lining was 4.7 on day 7, 3 days later it was 7.5, 4 days prior to ET, so you have nothing to worry about.  Incidentally at IM the patches are changed every 4 days (in my case 2 of them).  Im interested in the fact that yours are changed every two days?

Curious

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.