Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo,
I had egg collection on Monday morning, 13 eggs were collected, 9 of then injected with sperm and 7 have fertilised. Do you think it is safe enough to wait till Saturday for a Blasto-Transfer.
I know i should just be patient and wait what the Lab says tomorrow and Thurday morning, but it be good to have a bit of an idea, (now).
Thanks!
Katie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
949 Posts
Hi Katie
Whilst you wait for an answer from Peter, Just want to say that we all send huge love and +++ thoughts, especially for the next few days!!
Hoping all goes well for you and your partner.
Loads of babydust!!
Dawn xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
856 Posts
Kati said:
Hallo,
I had egg collection on Monday morning, 13 eggs were collected, 9 of then injected with sperm and 7 have fertilised. Do you think it is safe enough to wait till Saturday for a Blasto-Transfer.
I know i should just be patient and wait what the Lab says tomorrow and Thurday morning, but it be good to have a bit of an idea, (now).
Thanks!
Katie
It depends on what you have done before. If you have had good embryos before with no preg then I would certainly suggest blastocyst culture, otherwise it might be worth trying day 2/3 first. Don't do blastos if your clinic is not experienced in it.

Good luck!

Peter
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top