Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

ET complete and now feeling bloated and worried it could be AF on the way?

339 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Damelottie 
#1 ·
Hi

Just thought I would ask another (probably silly) question.

Had quite a stressful ET yesterday due to clinic. Now have two on board (we've decided they're called Ben and Jerry).

Today feeling quite bloated and a few niggles where my ovaries are (but I did have quite an uncomfortable EC and felt the pain as it was happening, also didn't have anything to ease ET yesterday). But now I'm really worried it could be period pains on the way?

Has anybody else had symptoms in tummy region when on 2WW? Is this normal?

Also, another query! How long does it take cyclogest pessaries to become absorbed before you need to go to loo? Have managed to wait 3 hours after taking so far, except for this morning when it was only an hour and a half. Sorry if there's too much detail!

Thank you,

Dragon

#2 ·
Hi Dragon

You will experience alot of bloating and twinges on your 2ww
alot of it will still be from EC, but the cyclogest also makes you feel quite bloated
dont think that it's AF on her way, cos pregnancy symptoms, are exactly the same
I had all kinds of niggles on my last 2ww (got a BFP) and i had to try and ignore them
I think it takes cyclogest about 20 mins to absorb, i usually wait about 40 mins - an hour before i go to the loo.
All the best hun, hope you see that wondeful BFP in 2 weeks time  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love Danni x x

#3 ·
Dragon,

Congrats on being PUPO hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^spot^ ^spot^

As Danni has said, cyclogest take approx 20 mins to absorb  ;)

Bloating and twinges/tweaks in the tummy/ovaries areas are v.common in 2ww, it is soooo difficult not to try and analyse every little thing isn't it. Try and relax and stay calm hun - much easier said than done, I know  ;) :-*

I hope that Ben and Jerry are snuggling in tight  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Wishing you Love, Luck, Babydust and Rainbows.

Reality xx xx

#4 ·
Thanks Danni and Reality,

It is good to talk, as the advert goes, cos otherwise I just imagine all sorts of things and drive myself mad. Have ordered IVF CD and just hope it comes soon. I feel quite stupid sometimes and Hubby does his best but he must think I've gone mad sometimes!

Love to you both. Thanks for your help.

Reality I will probably see you over on Maybe Babies?

Dragon xx

#5 ·
Dragon - I know what you mean hun, I would have driven myself demented if it wasn't for Fertility Friends, no question is ever a silly question and there is ususally someone who knows the answer..... never feel that you can't ask hunny bunch...... :-* :-*

See you over on Maybe Babies  ;) :-*

#6 ·
Hi Dragon

Great news for your embies, ours were called that too  ;)

I would have thought the pains that your experiencing are just pains from your EC and that given a few days they will settle down.

The Cyclogest gets absorbed in your body within 30 minutes  :)  :)

All the best

x x x x

#7 ·
Good luck Dragon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emma  :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.