Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

had ET on Friday day 3 embies on board..now I have a cold and feel rubbish..anyway in my madness this morning  tested - yes I know tooooo soon...tested with a acon sensitive one..and it was negative.. i thought that you get two lines, with the trigger shot in me still???..then it fad's out then can get darker if PG?..

Any advice..

H X

·
Registered
912 Posts
H, Please don't test until OTD I'm absolutely begging you not to I am on day 12 and tested on day 10 and got a negative I was devastated I have cried and cried all weekend thinking there is no hope!! I have now realised that it was way to early for me to test so day 3??!!!!! was definately too early your embryos would still have been floating around it can take up to day 12 for them to cosy in tight! Please please hold off you still have a long way until your OTD and you are going to make yourself really stressed out if you don't relax and forget about the pee sticks

sarah x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

You normally find that negative tests just get the one line and its the positives that have both lines.  Please hold off until your clinic have told you to test, its so hard I know but it also brings so much heartache.

Wishing you all the best  ^reiki^  ^pray^  ^reiki^  ^pray^

x x x x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts