Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls I have ET tomorrow, but am very sore in the lower tummy...just noticed little blood now any ideas?

cheers
Mary

G

·
Hi Mary - I am sure it is just blood left over from EC so do not worry....however it it gets worse I'd call the emergency number at your clinic...I am sure all will be fine. Good Luck!

xxx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi Mary

I agree with Lukey, could just be a bit of blood left over from EC and it's completely normal to feel sore following EC.  However, if it does get worse then give your out of hours number a call.

If you otherwise feel well then I would try not to worry howver if you feel ill in any other way ie temperature, sickness, headache (any signs of infection) then I would give them a call now.

^goodluck^

Axxxxxx

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spoke to my clinic they told me not to worry and its not a period, even though I feel like I have period like Pains....and feel tender and sore...I feel sorry for myself...
Mary :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
^hugme^ ^hugme^ Glad you have spoken to your clinic and they have reassured you.  The period pains are completely normal hun and are caused by all the rummaging about they do during EC.

^goodluck^ for tomorrow

Axxxx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
^hugme^ Mary

Try and have a relaxing evening hun if you can - get yourself all nice and ready for tomorrow

Love

Emma x

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
took some panadol and the pain has ceased but I am still feeling tender. Can't sleep hope tommorrow comes soon and that they implant my little hopefuls  ^pray^ ^pray^

Mary

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Have everything crossed for you Mary  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

If you don't sleep tonight I bet you will tomorrow when the embies are all safely tucked up  ;)

Emma x

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi Mary

Hun i was exactly the same, did you get quite a few follicles, the nurse said to me it was because they had to insert the needle through the vaginal wall for each follicle.  I got 10 eggs but had double that in follicles, and had 3 large cycsts.....she said think back to when you were doing your injections you would get a little bit of blood from the injection space and you would just put pressure on it, which obviously they cant do that in your bits !!!!

I was in absolute agony and still had light discharge on ET day, and they were fine about it...i posted something similar in 2ww area ( i think) and a few women posted back that they had it to....

Good luck today with your ET

Netty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts