Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 703 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy ^gossip^ ladies

I think this was the latest list you had posted ???

Name Treatment OTD Outcome EDD Other
Bella 64
June natural
20th March 2011
Bellini

3rd December 2010
Clare IVF Oct/Nov
Clomid User IVFPUPO 17th December

Guider ICSI
Samuel James 18th October 2010

J9 FET Wednesday 8th December
Malbec ICSI #2ET/ET hopefully W/C 10th January

DR starts 3rd December
Misty TTC naturally
Serenfach ICSI
Issac David 24th July 2010

Topkat 3rd cycle of Clomid 22nd October 2010

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Oooh! My 1st ever '1st' lol  ;)

Thanks, Shelle Xx

Gawd accessing the tinterweb on my phone is a mare.. I'll ask DH to watch bubs later so I can come by and have a proper catch up  :) 

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I'm 2nd!  ;D  Thanks for the new home  ;)

SF hope you are okay hun  ^hugme^ 

I'm sooooo cold and the heating in the office has gone off  ::)  It's -4 outside and all I have is a little plug in heater  :eek:  Roll on the end of term  ;D 

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Woohoo Im 3rd  ^idiot^  x

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I believe I will be, Tama ;) Thanks, babe Xx Hope you're holding up? Not had chance to catch up fully on where everyone is yet, but I will!

TK ;) How's things? How is the little man of the house?

Hi to everyone else. Got a little caught up on the old thread, so didn't get to speak to many of you.. but alas.. we've a fresh start here ;) ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
So here is the latest update on the list,
Hope we can all see how everyone on the list is getting on and remember we are all here to help and support each other

[csv]
Name ,Treatment ,OTD , Outcome , EDD , Other
Bella 64,,June, natural ^BFP^ , 20th March 2011
Bellini, , , ^BFP^ , 3rd December 2010,

Clare, IVF, 13th December, ^fingerscrossed^
Clomid User, IVF,PUPO , 17th December, ^fingerscrossed^ , ,
Guider, ICSI, , Samuel James , 18th October 2010,

J9, FET Wednesday 8th December, ^fingerscrossed^
Malbec, ICSI #2,ET/ET hopefully W/C 10th January , , , DR starts 3rd December
Misty, TTC naturally
Serenfach, ICSI, , Issac David, 24th July 2010 ,

Topkat, next appointment 14th December, 22nd December 2010, ^fingerscrossed^

[/csv]

Misty - have you discussed the progesterone cream with your GP, i think you can get progesterone in cream form as well as pessary from your doctor, might be worth asking, particularly if it might save you some money!

Dilly - sounds like oyu are in a chicken and egg position trying to work out whether your progesterone is low so you don't ovulate or whether you don't ovulate so it is low. There just seem to be so many questions like this in life, the other problem with the progesterone levels, i am sure i was never being tested on the right day, they would test be on the 'normal' days, but with a cycle upto 40days, i assume that it might need testing later

Clare- sorry that you haven't felt able to post over the past week, i know that none of us intended to push anyone out.
i know that we can't wait for each person to het their ^BFP^ but remember you will never be completely alone, i understand that it is different for you as i have my LO now and like you said you would give anything to be in my position at the moment, but anytime you want help/support or just a shoulder to cry on or ear to listen then i am here for you ^hugme^
i am so sorry to read your post that you are having such a tough time at the moment, it is such ashame when so many different little things come together (i don't mean that TTC or deaths in the family are little things) as on their own we learn to cope with them, but when they all come on top of each other it all seems so much worse.
I know that you don't think you will get your much deserved BFP this cycle, but I am still sending loads of ^reiki^ and ^stickyvibes^ your way, keeping everything ^fingerscrossed^ for you. Just concentrate on your wonderful holiday that isn't far away ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Like Tama suggested ask the flight attendants about somewhere to do the injection, they must have some system in place if someone is taken ill or something for people to lie down.

Tama - sorry to hear you felt you couldn't post, but i know it won't be long before you get your dream, i know it is hard but you just have to keep thinking ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Shelly - thanks for starting the new thread again and posting a list on the first post again, hope you are keeping ok

SF - i know sometimes it only takes small things to excite us, but like you i was so happy to get the first post on the last thread ;D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
A new thread, and I feel that a BFP avalanche is on its way  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Clare - Lovely to finally get an update from you.  I have been worrying and lurking, and I now have a lovely image of you getting Clexaned on your botty on the plane  :-\ .  Thanks for that  ;D  Yes, we finally did the deed after a false start when DH declared that since he has turned 40 his  ^HappySperm^  have all dried up  ;D ;D ;D 
I'll be thinking of you next Monday, if you could give us an update that would be wonderful  :-*  x
SF - You will never be 'Miss Unpopular', we all love you on here.  It did make me sad that you felt that you couldn't turn to us when you were having troubles and you had to turn to FF'ers on a different thread who you didn't know.  I have been a crap FF'er I know, but it's not that I don't care I just have my own troubles to deal with too x
TK - Hiya!  Thanks for always asking about me and Dunky.  You are a star  :-*
Tama - Brrrr, hope you've got a bobble hat on x
Shellebelle - Thanks for starting a new thread  :)
DK - Just to let you know that I'm thinking of you  ^hugme^  x
Guider - Thanks for the suggestion , but I asked about the cream and she could only find the pessaries in her little book x
Love to everybody xxx

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
PS I've just eaten half a  packet of chocolate digestives -  :-[

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Sorry I havent posted much ladies, I have been quite poorly with my ME and dont have the energy to post much, or the concentration to look back and work out where everyone is

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those undergoing treatment and lots of ^hugme^ for anyone who needs them xxx

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Clare - thinking of you on your 2ww  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  hope all goes well on the plane  :)

Vicky  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ get yourself lots of rest  :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi girlies,

J9 - will be thinking of you on Wednesday hun, how are you feeling? (silly question?!) ^reiki^

SF - good to see you back and posting. Sorry you are having a tough time hun, you're such a strong person and you will get through the hard times. ^hugme^

Vicky - sorry to hear you've been so ill :( not long to go now hun. Do they think being pg is contributing to the ME symptoms or is it just one of those things they can't tell what triggers when it gets bad? I don't know much about ME so sorry if I'm being totally thick! Hope you feel better and stronger soon.

Clare - hang in there girl, not long to go til OTD, have everything crossed for you ^reiki^

Jenny - how are you hun? How's the course going and did you mention returning to work recently? Fill us in on your latest (sorry if I've missed details!) :)

Guider - thanks for the table update! I'm still on track with them dates - day 4 of d/r and starting to feel the grumpiness and have weirdy dreams that make me wake up with a headache and tension like I've been clenching my teeth! Sounds like you'll feel more confident next time you get 'helpful advice' from well-meaning friends and family in sticking with what you feel is working best for your family ;) Just 'cause they're older (am assuming older relatives) and have been through child bearing themselves doesn't make them experts!

Trixxi

TK - good luck for your appt next Tuesday, do you have lots of questions etc or do you have an idea of what might come out of it? ^hugme^

Tama - what you got planned for xmas? Hopefully lots of nice stuff so that January comes round quick! :)

Dilly - how are you? Hope you're not getting the horrid Clomid side-effects ^bigbad^ are you testing for OV (pee stick) and/or having the day 21 blood test? If the latter are you getting itat the right 'time' (i.e. 7 days before your period starts) if your cycle is more than 28 days? Sorry ifyou've been through all this already, just checking where you're at with it ^hugme^

Misty - are you back on the Clomid now? Wasn't sure from your signature! :)

CU - how is pregnancy treating you? When is your next scan? :)

Bellini - hope everything is getting better with you and you're getting the advice and support you need ^hugme^

NG - hope things are well since the arrival of little Dylan :)

AFM, as mentioned above day 4 of d/r and starting to get side effects - tired, grumpy, bad dreams - prob related.

DH is moaning at me to come to bed now so better go.

xxx

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Misty – was worth checking with the doctor about the cream, I know they do oestrogen creams on prescription, but obviously they don’t do a progesterone one, I even got out my books to have a check for you, but no joy. :(

Vicky – sorry to hear you have been having trouble with your ME, hope it isn’t getting you down to much, I have an uncle with ME and I know how bad he can get at times. ^hugme^

Jenny – hope all is well with you

Malbec – hope the side effects aren’t too bad, yes I will definitely stick to my guns next time someone older and ‘wiser’ ^idiot^  offers me advise

AFM
We’ve been to another new group this afternoon, better than last Tuesdays, they didn’t seem surprised that I had a pushchair like lasts week group (maybe because I didn’t take it with me ^idiot^ ) much friendlier bunch of people.
Also had to go to GP, bleeding had stopped end of last week but restarted yesterday, don’t you just love our wonderful bodies, based on the doctors comments if I am still bleeding I should go and see her again on Christmas day ^idiot^

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Afternoon all

Just a really quick post as I'm having a melt down today :'( but saw the post re prog cream. I got some from this site;

http://www.progesterone.co.uk/

Not sure if this is what you are talking about but if it helps then that's good :) Sorry if this is totally not what you are talking about ^idiot^

Hope you are all well, will be back soon to catch up. BIG hugs to all ^hugme^ ^hugme^

/links

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Tama - is it warmer where you are than here?
you said you are having a meltdown, nothing is melting around me its -8 here ^idiot^
hope you are ok, if oyu need to talk about your meltdown, feel free to PM me

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Thanks hun  ^hugme^  It's -4 with us and that is bad enough! The heating did go off today which wasn't great but back working now - just as I'm about to leave  ;D  Hope you are staying warm  :)  xx

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Good evening,

Hope ur all keeping warm :)

Clare ~ Have a good holiday hun. I had to laugh at the thought of dh jabbing u on the plane, u bound to get some funny looks ;D ;) x

Tama ~ whats up hun? x

Trixxi ~ How r u keeping? x

Guider ~ hope ur alright hun, glad u enjoyed ur class. Nothing worse then being around people that make u feel unwelcome ^hugme^ whats wrong with having a pushchair? x

Malbec ~ sorry to hear the s.e's are getting to ya, hopefully it will be worth it in the next couple of weeks ^reiki^ how long is the whole process of d/r to testing? sorry if thats a dim Q ^idiot^ x

Misty ~ Mmm choc digestives... why do u always feel guilty afterwards? ;D I had to LOL when i read about ur dh saying about swimmers drying up now hes 40 ::) x

Vicky ~ sorry to hear u've not been feeling 2 well, hope u start feeling better soon ^hugme^ not that much longer to go now i see :) x

Jenny ~ Hows the coursework going? x

SF ~ Hope u and Isaac are alright! my ''little man'' of the house has just learnt how to jump up n down on the sofa's/ in his cot, and everywhere inbetween :eek: x

J9 ~ If i dont get on in the morning...

Good Luck with FET!!!

Who have i missed? Sorry anyway :-*

Well a week today and i should know whats happening. Havent really thought about questions. Was told the next step is a l&d so just presuming i'll be signing the consent forms etc and be sent on my way.

Anway better go n get him in the bath.

Luv & Luck 2 ya all x

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
What's wrong Tama? ^hugme^

Not a dim question TK - IVF is one of those things where you go form knowing NOTHING about it to feeling like an expert once you've gone through it and forgetting most of this stuff is totally alien to most people! At the clinic I am at they have you down-regulating for 2.5-3.5 weeks, I fell on the cusp so will be d/r-ing for a good 3.5 weeks, injecting every morning. Then assuming it has worked will be injecting every evening as well to stimulate the follicles to grow (the morning injections continue) for at least 9 days (scan at the clinic on 7 Jan to see how things are progressing) if/when ready should go for egg collection the week of 10 Jan and then have embryo transfer (hopefully!) 2, 3 or 5 days after that... then wait 2 weeks until testing. So all in all I'm hoping to be testing right at the end of January/very start of Feb maybe.

Guider - glad you found a nice group! Life's too short to spend time with anyone you don't feel comfortable with!

xxx

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
If this post ends up unfinished, it's because this poxy laptop has a flippin mind of it's own and likes to randomly shut down for reasons unknown! ::)

Misty.. ^hugme^ Honestly, if I could have shared here I would have. It's all Isaac and his tummy issues, months of serious sleep deprivation [I'm talking waking up 4/5/6 times a night or no sleep some nights at all], me being ill all the time, post natal anxiety, poor support structure from family.. and on and on......... oh woe is me.. [ I'm having a good day today.. no dark cloud.. so I can mock myself ;) ] and really, I don't think anyone here wants to hear negativity re LO's when many here are still ttc. Thanks anyway, babe ^hugme^

Malbec.. ^hugme^ Thanks to you, too Xx I am fighting!! [ and currently winning ;) ] LOTS of luck with your tx!!!! ^reiki^

Guider.. :) How's things with you and your LO? Hope all is well Xx

Dilly.. :) Can't really help with the progesterone q's, sorry Not sure if you this will help but I had mine tested CD21 for a few months to verify ov. And the only other time I've had anything to do with progesterone was with the supps I had to use until week 12 of preg.

Daisy.. ??? You still here, babe? How are you?

Bellini.. Sorry babe, can't help with the BF q's. Hope you're managing ok and that your HV can help Xx ;)

Clare.. Thanks ;) Hope you have a fab holiday! [and that you were not arrested on the plane for indecent exposure!]

CU.. How are you feeling? Xx

Jenny.. Good that Ben likes nursery ^reiki^ Isaac starts 1 day a week from tomorrow.. hoping he's ok as he's very clingy ^pray^

Tama.. ^hugme^ Hope your meltdown has quietly passed, babe ^hugme^ Where are you now with tx? [once again I apologise - I really don't know where many of you are with tx etc.. still trying to catch up!]

Trixxi.. How are things with you, sweetie? Hope you're ok Xx

NG.. How's things with you and your new addition?? :) Hope you're both well!

Vicky.. I can't imagine having ME and being preg :-\ That must be such a struggle. Does ME come in phases? My sister has MS and although it's a permanent condition, she tends to have good/bad weeks/months with it. is it like that? Hope you're feeling stronger soon! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LTGL.. How's things with you, babe?? Xx I know from ** that your LO is fab ;)

TK.. ;D your LO sounds like a lil tearaway lol. I remember my friend telling me the same thing more or less and then suddenly the next tale from her house was how he'd opened the front door and gone across the road to see her neighbour for chocolate! :eek:

Bella.. I think I added a 'congrats' for you on the other thread, but here it is again just in case.. CONGRATS!!!! ;) :)

J9.. last but by far not least.. GOOD LUCK for tomorrow, sweetie!!!!! I txt you earlier, but I'm adding it here too ;) I'll be thinking of you.. let me know how it goes asap ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Flossy.. Poddy.. DK and anyone I missed.. hope you're all doing ok! ;) ^hugme^

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Thanks ladies  ^hugme^

Malbec-They doctors don't know but being pregnant can make ME worse (some get better, some get worse) apparently, but its worth it x

Daisy is about somewhere lol. She is doing ok but being kept busy at work with her shifts at the moment still x

1 - 20 of 703 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.