Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel rather stupid asking this, but I can't stop thinking about it, so need to. I'm day 18 on 100mg clomid. We are having sex every other day with the assumption that if I ovulate on the day we don't have sex, there will be some still from the day before. Here's the question, is it possible on day 16 at the gym I leaked out the sperm as I jogged on the treadmill and after 7 minutes of uphill running leaked fluid (never have before) and immediately jumped off the runner. The next morning I had the 'egg-white' experience and am now worried I've wasted my clomid cycle as the egg maybe came and went with nothing there to greet it. What do you think? I'm all in a tiz woz.

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi rowena
I'm not a nurse.  but it's late and you're in a tiz so I thought I might just try and reassure from my meagre understanding of the subject!

You haven't said how long before you went to the gym you 'put the sperm up there' but if you think about it, in a natural cycle ttc it is recommended that you start to have sex up to 3 days before ovulating as they can survive for quite a while up there.  So the day before should be OK, don't you think?

I also think that they get quite a 'bunk up' when you do the act and also they start being hauled up in your mucus so I'm sure you'll have some swimmers up there even if the rest of the semen leaked out.

Try not to worry, I'm sure it's fine. But Ruth will know better tomorrow!

Claire

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Claire, I´ll make you an honorary nurse on this one!! Exactly the answer I would have given, so Rowena don´t worry, the sperm would have been in the right place whenever you ovulated.

Ruth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.