Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
This is as confusing as it sounds.  I had a HSG on 31st march and a couple of weeks later I just felt pregnant (natural not ivf this time)- don't know how I knew I just decided.  I tested and got a faint positive so wasn't hopeful.  Tested the next day and it was BFN- I wrote on this site about having a chemical pregnancy.  A couple of days later I got my period- since then I have been bleeding- 25 days now.  My DH decided I should do a pregnancy test which seemed odd to me as i had been to GP who never suggested it and just did swabs and a referral for scan.  I ignored DH suggestion then the next day I was looking for some soap in bathroom cupboard and found some of my cheap ebay pregnancy tests. thought what the hell and did it.  I felt really silly for even doing it but was then gobsmacked to see it go positive.
I felt a bit frightened and confused as I was still bleeding- this was saturday (of bank hol weekend) so went to a and e. they have done bloods (no results yet)and got me an appt for EPAU tomorrow.  I've continued to bleed and have passed a couple of biggish clots today. I am guessing it's all over now but has anyone got any hopeful stories?  the doctor in a and e seemed to think because i had been bleeding so long it was not as concerning and i have no pain.
My sister bled heavily with her first baby (ivf) but that was because other embryo had sorted of partly implanted. she did bleed for a while though.  It seems hard to believe i got pregnant naturally let alone with twins. could there be any other explanations?
thanks
k x

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Good luck for today  ^hugme^ ^hugme^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Katy. xxxxxx

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hiya,

I don't have any words of wisdom I'm afraid but wanted to wish you luck for your appointment.  Let us know how you get on.

Tracy xxx

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Hi hun - still interested in this!!!

How did you get on?  This still sounds like me - AF and clots... and then bfp...

I so hope that you get the result you are looking for!!

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
thinking of you today - I hope you get some positive news.

Bev xx

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi
thanks everyone
appt at 2.15 so just waiting to go! bleeding has stopped so fairly sure that was the end yesterday but can't help having a little bit of hope
i'll update you all later
thanks again
k x

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi
just to let you know I got scanned yesterday and there was nothing there.  I obviously had lost it the day before. had bloods done to check going down.  wish i'd never done another test now. 
thanks for all your lovely messages
feeling ok just a bit flat.  i knew it had happened but when someone else confirmed it i was upset.
k x

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Oh hun, big hugs. Be kind to yourself. xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts