Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Sorry - this is my second msg today.
I succumbed to buying an hpt today :p ... It's a 'First Response' and it came up with a faint 2nd line!!!! My 'official' PT with Bourn Hall is due on Thursday - what do you all think?? Bourn says it won't be the drugs making the 2nd line.
Let me know your thoughts!!
Kate x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Sounds great to me Kate ;D

Congrats to you & have a happy pregnancy ;D

Amanda xxx

·
Registered
57 Posts
congrats kate,they do say that a negative can be a positive, but a postive cant be a negative.i tested early got a neg then 4 days later got a pos and that was faint done one 2 days later and there it was nice and bright,sadly m/c 5 weeks.going 4 med fet first week in aug fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Kate

What fab news!! Congrats on your BFP!! I'm a wimp and won't be testing until Friday - so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Take Care
Nikki
x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your messages girls ... I'm so close to tears I'm so happy but I'm not celebrating yet till my blood test say yes also
K x

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
^spin^ ^spin^Congratulations Kate!!! Looks like you're pregnant, girl!! ^spin^ ^spin^
Good luck for the blood test.

love
Carolinexx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Kate

Our first test on actual testing date was feint and clinic were not hopeful at all however............the lines kept getting stronger and today we had a very bright line at the clinic - congratulations!

I know what you mean about not believing it.........we still dont quite. Will probably be more relaxed after our scan next week.

Good luck!

Love
LindaJane
:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whahoooo Congratulations Kate ^congrats^

I'm with Bourn too and have my blood test on Thursday but I'm too chicken to test at home before. I'm even having dreams about it :-\

Good luck with your pregnancy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts