Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one out there give me hope!! Due to do my preg test today (6th June) but i was suffering from bad (what I thought was period pains) pains the hos suggested i do it a day early (not sure why??). well i did the test and got a faint BFP. Oh my god couldn't believe it ;D. Phoned hos and they told me to come to hos to day to have a blood test. They have just phoned and told me its positive but my levels are very low(don't know how low, they didn't say) and i have to go back on Wed to see if the have gone up. Not sure what this means :-\. Was I preg but its come away?? or is it just late implanting?? I've never got this far so i was just soooooo happy to get even a faint positive but now I'm all confused. Can someone please shed some light on all this before i go ^idiot^. WWx

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi

I don't know the answer to the bit about the HCG levels but just wanted to say that I suffered with terrible period pains after my last FET that went on for quite a while and was convinced AF was on its way, I then got a faint positive on both testing sticks and am happily now in my last trimester.

Hang on in there, sounds like good news to me

^goodluck^

xx

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
From what I understand your first HCG results can be low but provided they double 2 days later and then keep doubling after this it will be ok.

In other words - hang on in there and wait until you have your next HCG test - it could just be late implantation.

Good luck!

Jess xxx

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hiya,

It's difficult to know without knowing what your levels are.  As long as they double roughly every 48 hours then its a good sign.  I remember my clinic saying that they had know extremely low levels go on to be a successful pregnancy.  Fingers crossed and keep us posted.

Tracy xxx

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys just wanted to let you all know that i went back to clinic today for my blood test and got a BBFFN. Devasted. my levels had gone from 27 to 0.5 . .Thought this was it this time. Don't think i'll ever get excited about getting a BFP again!!! Can't quite believe its all over again!!!  . WWX

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Really sorry to hear that  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ life's so unfair isn' it xxx

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
So sorry.  Mine have just dropped back from doubling every 1.6 days (ie. v strong - 1st HCG 188.5, 2nd 444.4) to 50 - so it's all over for us.

This was my first BFP too - it's just too cruel, isn't it - would almost rather have just had another BFN instead of getting everybody's hopes up.

Good luck,

Really hope you get a BFP for keeps next time,

Jess xxx

·
Registered
305 Posts
Really sorry to hear that  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Keep your chin up

x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts