Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need your help please........if day 1 is the day after ec and  et is day 3, I have tested on day 14 and 15 and have a faint positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had very slight spotting day 12/13 in the  morning only?  What day should I be testing? Dr's letter said 14 days after ec, but I have noticed most people have been told 14 days after et ahhhhhhh, going mad any help either way will be  appreciated.

Thank you
Ambar xx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi Ambar

It is normally 14 days after ET that you test, therefore i would test again on that date, the spotting sounds like an implantation bleed and it is a good sign that you have the feint positives, test again on day 14 to be sure and all the very best of luck.

Mel

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Ambar

Wow, that sounds very promising!!! I had implantation bleeding around the same time as you before my BFP.

GOOD LUCK!!

Jules xxxxxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ambar,

We had a feint positive on day 14 after ET. We also tested on day 10 after the DW had a slight bleed. This was negative. After a visit to the CRM on day 14 they told us to come back a week later to see if the line grew stronger. It did Phew..... I would only say test again in a few days time using something like First Response....

Fingers crossed

Jo and Steve x x 

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi i also had a faint positive 3 days ago and i have been told to go back with another sample in 7 days time, however i tested myself today day 17 and it's positive , i  am still not convinced though, need to get a positive from my clinic !!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ambar - Snap! I too had a very faint positive but I as I run a community pregnancy testing project at work I know that no matter how faint the second line, it is a positive! My only advice is to get to a doctor or midwife to qualify this just for your own peace of mind!
Congrats! and the best of luck in your pregnancy x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts