Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, today is day 14 after ET and I have just done 2 pregnancy tests. Both came up with very faint lines. I have just phoned ivf clinic and they said it is a positive. I am just a bit worried as the lines were very faint and I really feel like I'm going to start my period. Has anyone else got a really faint line on day 14 and been definitely pregnant.

I am shaking at the mo. Did 2 cheapy tests last night and they came up negative so ended up sobbing my heart out lastnight thinking it hadn't worked.

Please let me know if you got a very faint positive and you were preg I am so worried

Love Emma xxx

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Hi Emma,
I just wanted to let you know that I also got a faint positive yesterday and today - hpts are so accurate now that a lot of clinics rely on them - it is definitely a positive hun - if you are worried try and get a blood test done to confirm it. I'm getting one done tomorrow just to confirm it.
I had bleeding on Wednesday and honestly thought that AF had come - it can feel really similar - congratulations hun!
Maria x

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi maria, thankyou so much for your reply. I am in a complete state of shock. I could kick myself for doing pg tests last night. I was in such a state crying till 6 0 clock this morning, I hope I haven't done any harm.

Congratulations on your BFP, I knew you were testing around the same time as me as I have been reading the 2ww every day but was to scared to post incase it tempted fate (sounds stupid I know).

God, don't know what to do with myself. I wish I didn't feel like af was going to come, I just can't get happy at the mo for worry.

Congratulations again on your bfp, I am really happy for you ^congrats^

Take Care

Love Emma xxx

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Emma

Many congrats on your  ^BFP^

I tested on day 14 of 2ww and got a -ive with a cheap test.  I was convinced  ^witch^ was on her way because I had really bad cramping but 1.5 weeks later still waiting so did another test and got a +ive with Clearblue.

I know it's a shock, but you are pregnant  :)  I did 8 tests in the end as I couldn't quite believe it.  I even got the Clearblue digital ones because it clearly says 'pregnant' on it - no mistaking that  ^idiot^

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Terri xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes!!! I did!!!
My test were super faint and continued to be super faint until 6wks when we saw the heart and I am PG with twins!!!
PLus I also felt like my AF was coming any moment. I even had some discharged!!!
Hugs
Tina

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi emma

i have had a faint line in the past and was told that although day 14 is 2 weeks after your clinic date for testing is normally after that so fingers crossed for you i am sure all will work out.  I am day 11 and cant wait to test but am resisting at the moment.

Best wishes
Datai

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.