Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alice yesterday informed me that the outfit that I had chosed for her was "yuk" whilst Elizabeth's was "pretty, rery pretty".  She cried and tried to remove the offending items but I was determined not to give in.  :)

When I got them home last night, Alice said "hello Daddy, Alice yuk, Lizbeth pretty" and promptly burst into tears.  :eek:

Bad Mummy!  ^bigbad^

HJG

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Oh dear you do have your hands full.

Wait till she starts telling you what she thinks of your clothes ^roflmao^

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Developing language skills nicely there with good understanding and memory  ;D

Kay xxx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
;D

My 2 have just started being aware of what they are wearing! I put lovely dresses on them on a beautiful sunny day this week. Lucy spent the next 10 mins pulling at saying off and moaning  :-\ When I asked her if she wanted trousers her face lit up! (We always thought we were having a boy and girl but it was Emma we thought was the boy!) When I asked Emma if she wanted trousers she was adamant that the dress was staying!

I can see a lot of battles coming up in the future!  ::)

Rachel x

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thats seriously cute! Euan would really like to be a girl because they get to wear pink sandals which he LOVES every time I try to put his brown sandals on he cries!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yes i can sympathise. The boys used to have different clothes for each, but for the last two months Jack has been chosing his outfit and Sam gets what ever is left over! He doesnt care but his brother does! So sweet!

Abby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts