Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Chatting Ladies

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Ooooh am I first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Another good day and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow morning!!!

Good luck to all weighers

xxx

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woooo Hooooo another good day for me too, I have been p'ing all day so i must and have to be loosing something  ;D

Just had Smoked haddock with roasties, rice peas brocilli and sweetcorn  :p

Martine xx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Good luck for 2mor Karrin  ^reiki^

Martine, get drinking that water  ;D

I had jacket spud and chille con carne for me tea Mmmm  ;D and salad, I do love my salad  ;D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Morning all!  ^sunny^

Karin...good luck for weigh in today.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Will check in later to see how you got on.
Martine..keep on glugging hun!  ^drink^
Dakota...ooo, I fancy chille too! Maybe I'll cook it today, although DH has suggested a BBQ tonight...not sure now!
Claire & Sallyanne...fabulous losses again this week!!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^
Ann Marie...don't be dishearened hun. A loss is a loss, and I bet once the gym routine really kicks in, you'll notice such a difference.  ^reiki^

^hello^  and lots of weight loss vibes to everyone else 

I weighed in a day late this week, so this morning I was 8st 12lb, that's another 1lb loss for me!  ^banana^ (Total 5lb in 4 weeks....I'm half way there!) Another 5lb to go to my first goal of 8½ stone.

By then, I should be able to fit nicely into my summer wardrobe. I haven't worn these clothes for 3 years, as I was too big last year, and pregnant the year before! So all those gorgeous summer dresses hanging up are my motivation to keep on going!  ^Exercise!1^

Can't say I'm in the zone yet, but have been teetering on the edge for a while now, maybe this week will be the week!  ^fingerscrossed^

Love Jo xx

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Morning!!!

Woo hoo... I've lost 2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^clapping^ I'm just a pound away from having lost a stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^banana^ That's my goal for next week sorted!!! ;D

How's everyone else getting on?

Jo That's brilliant... another loss... you are going to look fab in your lovely summer wardrobe. ^hugme^

xxx

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Jo how tall are you? Last time i was 8 1/2 stone was before i had my first baby  ;D Well done on your loss hun. I have a wardrobe full of clothes that "just" fit so fingers crossed in a couple of weeks they "will" fit  ;D

Karin  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ Thats great hun well done

I went to a local family disco lastnite and had a J2O only 1 but i have got up with a banging headache and think its the sugar in it  :-\

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yay Karin! Well done chick ^pompom^

Sallyanne, that's so not fair, getting a hangover when you haven't even been drinking! ^bigbad^ BTW; I'm only 5'1'' so although I'm not overweight according to my BMI, I am at the top end of the 'normal' scale, and need to get down to at least 8½ stone where I'm happier.

xx

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I'm feeling very proud of myself and hope to get to that stone (or beyond :)) next week.

Jo Oh to be 8 stone!!! ;D ;D ;D Don't think I've been that since i was about 13!!!

Sally No alcohol and still feeling rough... boo hiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^bigbad^ Hope you managed to dance off a few more pounds though!! ::)

Hi to everyone else.

xxx

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Im collecting a wii fit tomorrow so fingers crossed it will help me loose weight  ^pray^

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sally i was going to buy one today they are £65 in Asda!!

I'm of to a christening tomorrow so no doubt i will be having a few drinks to wash down the buffet carrott sticks ;D then Mil is having a birthday party for Courtney on Monday & i will probably be having more booze and carrott sticks ::) then after that its head down and sticking to this blooming diet 100%

I have 4 months to loose 2 stone to get into my dress for my bro's wedding & i will do it :)

Martine xx

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Oh my god martine buy and sell on ebay. They have sold out everywhere the only place i could get mine was ebay and it was £75  :eek: They are going for loads on there

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Well done Karin and Jo on yuor losses.

Been to MIL's again today and managed to refuse the fry up, just had a low fat sausage sandwhich with brown sauce  ;D

I have a wardrobe full of summer clothes that dont fit me yet, but they will  ;D as it was beginning of last summer (12 months moday  ;D ) i got my BFP and id managed to loose 2 stone. I do have a pair of size 18 trousers in there and if i can get inot them it will be a huge milestone for me as i havent worn a size 18 since i was about 18  ;D

Just wanted to add, the trousers arnt from when i was 18  ;D they were what i bought last time as an incentive and never got there do to my expanding bump  ;D incase anyone thought they would be outof fashion by now  ^roflmao^

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Blimmey you lot have done great this week!!!  ^hugme^... On the subject of summer clothes...I need to go out and buy an intire wardroab of them!!! Last summer I wasa size 16-18 and now im a 12 14!!! I might have a couple of items from when i was smaller a few years ago but once I get them out I might not fancy them now!!! I need another big clear out!!! Just got rid of bags full of clothes that were too big... All tops so need to sort jeans and trousers out now!!! My wardroab cant shut properly because of all the jeans in different sizes!!! They range from a 12 to a 16 and I have tons of them!!!  ;D My stomach muscles are feeling a bit tender...But its not due to sit ups!!!  ;)

Sugar... Do you live in turkey? are you Turkish then or married to local? soz im just dead nosy!!!  ;D

Love & Hugs,
Claire,
xxx.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Morning,

Claire How is Kipp by the way?!?!? ;) ;D Great news on needing a new wardrobe... you need a huge shopping trip.

Dakota Looks as though you'll be stepping into those 18's soon, especially if you keep refusing fry ups!!! ^bow^

Martine Enjoy the christening and carrot sticks!! ;) ;D Is there anychance we can have the list on this new thread? Thanks.

Sally I saw the wii fit advertised on TV the other day... looks like fun.

Having yet another good few days despite AF being due any second... really hoping to get to a stone next Saturday. Off for a walk later... enjoy the long weekend everyone!! :-*

xxx

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Karin im off to fetch my wii fit in a mo and will tell you tomorrow if its fun  ;D Im glad i have stocked up on radox muscle soak first though  ;D

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Sally ~  ;D let us know if its any good.

Off to see my mum today as she has gone camping. We are having a bbq, but im jst having turkey steaks and salad  ;D the men can eat the meat  ;D it doesnt look to goo out there, very wet  :(

Have a good day everyone

Nikki xx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
karin hes very well thank you!!!  ^roflmao^

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
^wave^

Looks like AF is on her way (1st one since I miscarried), as I started spotting this morning :-\ Kinda explains the evil mood I've been in all week, plus the struggle I've had fending off the carbs cravings. But the good news is, I managed to lose despite it, so could I hope for an even better loss next week?

~*Claire*~ said:
Sugar... Do you live in turkey? are you Turkish then or married to local? soz im just dead nosy!!! ;D
:-X Not telling you Clare, gonna make you wait......!!!! :p

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
....ok, ok!  ;) ;D

Yes, I'm married to a Turk, and have been living out here for the past 3 years. Best decision I ever made to leave my gloomy life back in the UK and head for the sun!

1 - 20 of 359 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.