Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ,
I just wondered if you would share with me your favorite crystals for fertility ?
I have used crystals before to help ground me and give me energy and something to focus on .
I have done 6 treatment cycles , the last one resulting in our precious son .
We are , this year going to try and wake our snow babies up .
So I have decided I am going to have a mini splurge and treat my self to some beautiful new ones .
I do hope that is the done thing ? it's just I've had mine for a while , and i fear some of them may be getting a little tired , does that sound right ? I want to energise myself with new ones and buy them and charge them on the big moon that's coming next week  ^moon^
I was thinking rose quartz ,smokey quartz , moonstone and citrene  - Does anyone have any other helpful suggestions ?
Looking forward to chatting with you
Freespirit

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i am aware that this was posted a while ago and wondered how you got on with the crystals?

moonstone is the main one i would use for fertility and clear quartz can be used as a good all rounder as can use and impower this for what you want it for. 

always nice to get new ones!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I was looking around today trying to find a rose quartz to buy but I wasn't sure if I should. Seeing kitten77 reawaken the thread must be serendipity! I'll let you know what I get! :)

I've just had a look around and found this site, now I'm torn as to what crystal to get!
http://www.herbalshop.com/jewelry/gemstones_fertility.html

(I'm not necessarily going to buy from the site, but thought it might be a good referenece)

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi ladies

Ive been using crystals thru my treatment and found they have had a very calming infuence on me. My friend is a crystal therapist and teaches classes on crystal healing and she picked out crystals for me that she thought I would benefit from.

During my treatment I used clear calsite and breaciated jasper to help keep me grounded and stress free. They also helped keep me really positive.
Since my ec and et Ive been using a small mixture of crystals which include rose quartz, smokey quartz, yellow jade, chryophase, moonstone, rhodonite and tourmaline quartz and I am 6wks pregnant. :)

I would swear by crystals for anyone as they help remove negativity
luv c xx

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have rose quartz, moonstone and carnelian. Have to say I definitely feel more positive with them!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Flygirl77 ^congrats^

I ended up buying a Rose Quartz and Moonstone bracelet from Ebay, I found that the days I forget to wear I get very anxious and down, as soon as I remember to put it on I feel better! Some people may say it's a placebo but I don't care, it works for me!
I just hope it continues to work for my next cycle ^pray^

Good luck Pooki

·
Registered
277 Posts
i say whatever works for you :) and good luck ladies xx

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi girls :)

I've got a rainbow moonstone pendant that i never take off and a few pieces of rose quartz both tumbled and raw dotted around the house. Fingers crossed it works  ^pray^

Good luck all :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
hey all,

i've got rose quartz, moonstone and carnelian. weird colour mix but wearing them just makes me feel one step closer!

mitchy x

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm just using Moonstone at the moment. I've been keeping it in my pocket in a little green pouch that I made and embroidered with some positive Runes - Fehu, Sawilo and Berkano. When I'm wearing a dress I wear it round my waist on a piece of red cord. It's too early to say whether it's having a really positive effect as have only just started on my 1st cycle of clomid, but it does seem to be helping with the stomach cramps I've been getting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love crystals I've been using rose quartz, moonstone and carnelian since I started this cycle back in July.....Now on the 2ww 4 more days till I test!!! this is my second IVF cycle and I have been having reiki tratments and doing reiki on myself which makes me feel super chilled out I also had hypnotherapy done to make me less stressed fingers crosses so far so good Feeling very positve reiki & crystals have definatley made me feel brilliant this time round!!!  ;D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Wow Snooki!!! Just seen your signature!!!!  ^congrats^  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
hi all
im new to crystals. i have rainbow moonstone which i wear and put under my pillow. i have felt more positive since wearing and have no more nightmares since using. I hav bought some other crystals but not sure i can use together or which others to get.
love and light
angels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts