KathyC 19 Feb
*adele* 19 Feb

Love, luck and babydust ^fairydust^

Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Olwen, my darling girl,

The tears are on the keyboard as I write this. You are a good person and there is nothing wrong with you. It is the process that does work - not you.  IVF is unfair and feels like a lottery. 

So very, very sorry. If you want to know about the ARGC at some later date please let me know.

Sending ((HUGS)) to you and your DH.

With much love from,

·
Registered
111 Posts
Olwen so sorry to here you news, it will work for you one day,

Take care of yourself,

love Lisa

·
Registered
194 Posts
Olwen,
I was very sorry to read your post, take care of yourself and take some time off.
lots of luck for you and dh for next time.
love sharon

·
Registered
248 Posts
Olwen, KatieJ and Alicat - I'm really sorry about your disappointments always remember that people do succeed after several tries and don't lose hope.

I caved in and did a HPT today which was BFN - it was an ultra sensitive one too so not a good sign at all. I'm dreading Monday but personally find it easier to half know beforehand rather than go for the blood test blind. I'll do another one tomorrow and if its negative too then hopefully Monday won't be too harrowing.

Surprisingly calm at the moment - you amazing ladies are such an inspiration and DH is as wonderful as always. i keep reminding myself how lucky I am in all other aspects of my life.

Huge hugs to all you BFNs

love

Marly

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hello all,

May I join you all here on 2ww thread?
I have been posting on iui thread but as I have basted today I thought I could pop over and lodge with you gals for my 2ww.
My test date is supposed to be Saturday 19th feb so I will be home pg testing then however, clinic can't test until Monday 21st as they don't pg test on a Saturday.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Afternoon,

So sorry to all those with BFN's I really do feel for you, the month started off so well as well.

I'm testing Monday but keep having really tearful bouts, this all started probably last Wednesday and each day I have at least one cry, thing is what's making it worse is I think I'm probably ruining my chances completely by crying.  Does anyone know if crying can have a bad affect at this later stage in the 2ww?  I still haven't bought my hpt as I'm too scared to, but I know I've got to test Monday as if I am lucky enough for a BFP then I need to pick up some more medication.

Sorry to winge girls but I know you all probably know how I feel.

Love
Paula
xxx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Olwen-I am absoultely gutted for you  :'(
You have been such a positive strength on the snowies board with all your lovely mantras. It is so unfair that this has happened to you.

Take some time out hun.

xx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Question..probably TMI so I apologise in advance.

Just had a wee & wiped & there was mucus .... does it mean anything ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dear Olwen
I'm really gutted to hear about your af arriving. This treatment (or life?) is dreadful, unfair and a lottery. I just hope, that you have the right people around you, helping you and your dh through this! And hopefully, your counselling course (which I find is a brilliant idea for you), will make you think about other things and give you some space. I wish you all the best, dear Olwen!

Love Danu xxx

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Olwen - so very sorry to hear your news. You have been such a tower of strengh to us all.

I wish you the best for the future. Remember i am on the snowflake board if you want to talk anytime.

Love to you and Dh.

Sarah

Also sorry to others who have got a BFN

·
Registered
577 Posts
Well I need to add to the negative vibes,  ^witch^ arrived this morning with a vengeance, really sore belly, not due to test till Monday either, Bah!  So  ^BFN^ for me.

Did a first response preg test just to make sure and to add insult to injury it turned negative in under a minute!!

Off to shop for some wine........., maybe a wee bar of choccy.....

Big hugs to everyone else in the same boat this month.

Best of luck to those still to test.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi everyone,

can i join you, I have been posting on the jan/feb board and had two blastocysts transferred this morning (jonny and charlie....Wilkinson and Hodgson...we're rugby fans)...!

We test on the 15th but I have 7 tests in the drawer and dont know if I'm gonna be able to keep my hands off them, so may need some help.

Good luck to everyone and big hugs to those with Negative results, I dont know how you all seem to cope so well, I'm a bag of nerves already.

Love and hugs
sal

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi all,

I havent posted too much lately as I have been trying not to get too obsessed!! (easier said than done!)  I have been keeping up with all the posts though and just wanted to say how upsetting it is to hear when some one gets a BFN.

Olwen - big hugs to you.  You so deserve a tx to work for you and dh, you are such a genuine person and will make a great counsellor.  Let me know when you qualify and I will book an appointment!! Keep positive.  It will happen for you. x

9dpt and have no symptoms at all apart from backache and moodiness!  This 2ww is driving me mad, i just wish i knew one way or the other!!!

Hope every one else is coping ok.

Sarahx

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi everyone,

well i have felt dreadful for 3 days now and to add to things i started to bleed this morning, i couldn't wait for mon any longer so i tested early naughty i know but i needed to know and it was  ^BFN^  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I had a feeling since ET that my 1 embie wouldn't make it but i pushed to the back of my mind, so i wasn't too shocked this morning although  i only had 2 days to go and i was thinking maybe i was lucky but not this time :(
I feel gutted, i havn't told dh yet as he is at work so i will have to wait until Mon because he wanted me to wait until then before i tested!!
I have felt so isolated over the last couple of months during this tx, this ivf thing just takes over and it's like you have no control over it.
Not sure whats next, sometime out with dh . I wouldn't mind a weekend away so we can at least clear all this madness out of our minds if that makes sense and have some intimacy, thats a thing we havn't had for a long time. One thing is for sure we still want to be a mummy and daddy so we shall start this journey again, not sure when.

My heart goes out to all of you that are  ^BFN^ and i wish you well for the future. Dont give up  :)

Olwen-  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I know how you are feeling hun and there isn't words to describe it.
You take care of yourself and dh. Thanks for being there for me throughout my tx, you are truly a very kind hearted person and i wish you well. I hope we can stay in contact :)

Goodluck to the rest of you girls and thank you for all your support you have given me

^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ Natash xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone,

You all made me feel so welcome when i gate crashed the 2ww thread so I know I must be among some of the nicest people and that's why it's so upsetting to read today's posts. 

Today has been a really sad day.  Olwen, Natash, JubJub, KatieJ and Alicat - I'm so sorry - I'm sat here thinking of you not knowing what to write only that I know how you must be feeling and how much it takes out of us.  Just because we prepare ourselves for the possible outcome, doesn't mean we want it to happen any less.

Marly, I am the same as you.  I think I will need to have some idea before pitching up at the clinic - I hope you have better news tomorrow.

Paula - don't worry too much about the crying scuppering your chances - I think we're all like it on this hideous 2ww.  I think i've cried all day today.  Good luck for Monday.

I think we must be very special, brave people to deal with all of this - I appreciate my relationship with dh much more now than I did before starting ICSI and the whole ordeal just makes us stronger and closer each time!

Thank you for all the support you have given me - I really appreciate it.

Foster xx

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi everyone

I read all the sad news below and although I can't really find appropriate words to comfort all of you that got BFN's recently, I wanted to offer some support to you .  I am so sorry I can imagine how heartbreaking it is, I hope you and your partners are able to find strength take comfort in one another.

Sending you much sympathy  :'( :'( :'(
Luv H x

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^
Just popped in to give all of the BFN's big cuddles..
We have 6 failed iui's under our belt and i know how hard it is everytime..Hoping that you can all find some focus and continue with your journey..there wil be an end in sight for all of us...

To all of the current 2ww'ers i am sending us all ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
as i think we may all need a pick me up after  finding so many others have had disappointments.

I also wanted to ask a q? to everyone on the 2ww..if someone asks you if you are pg should you lie or tell the truth????(now and if you get a bfp)

Just asking because we were out last night at a family friends and one of dh's friends asked me why i wasn't drinking..i froze and mumbled something about having had antibiotics off of the dentist????!!?????

No one knows about our IVF as we told them all about our iui's and it caused major problems on dh's side of the family (his sister had become pg and the family lied about it to me and i went crazy at them all when i found out because dh's mum let it slip out one night when drunk at a family party..thus humiliating me in front of everyone as i fought off the tears after realising i was the last to know... and we fell out.
(i was a bit nuts at the time as we'd had a bfn for the 6th month in a row)

Anyway..back to the point..dh's mother is the sort who will turn up on the doorstep next week with a bottle of wine and try and get me to drink some to see if i might be pg (i think she thinks that when i am it will bridge the gap that has appeared since the fallout and will make her feel better about the whole sorry mess)

So anyway the point is dh and i decided we'd play it cool and not tell anyone if we had a bfp until it started to become obvious..but now i'm worried that everyone may think i might be pg anyway as they knew we were trying a few months ago..but should i lie if they ask me??(i could try to play dumb but as you can see from the dentist antibiotic thing i'm not the brightest star in the sky when it comes to making things up on the spot..and i'm a dreadful lier)

WHAT SHOULD I DO if the problem arises and does anyone have any tips for throwing people off of the scent???

Help needed.. and i might not have much time..MIL may turn up at any moment waving the dreaded bottle of wine!!!!!

p.s. Heather where has your ticker gone??????

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and wish those having tests this week good luck.  As I mentioned, in Feb part 1, I got a BFN when I tested myself yesterday, so don't hold out much hope for tomorrow.   Big hugs ^hugme^ to those who already know they have a negative result I know how you are feeling but try to keep that hope alive.  Fingers crossed  ^2ww^ for the rest of you I hope you all get BFP's!! 

Take Care
Scunnygirl  ;D

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.