Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home......good luck and babydust everyone :)

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New list......fingers crossed for you all,

nita 28 Jan ^reiki^ ^congrats^
joana 30 Jan ^reiki^ ^congrats^
eddie 30 Jan ^hugme^
Danu 30 Jan ^reiki^ ^congrats^
kezzer 30 Jan ^hugme^
don-don 31 Jan ^hugme^
helen72 31 Jan ^reiki^ ^congrats^
LouKIZ 2 Feb ^reiki^ ^congrats^
kiwichick 2 Feb ^hugme^
ZoeP 3 Feb ^reiki^ ^congrats^
sher 3 Feb ^reiki^ ^congrats^
lou be 3 Feb
Sasha B 3 Feb
emma jayne 4 Feb ^hugme^
FLH 4 Feb ^hugme^
jasper 4 Feb ^reiki^ ^congrats^
KatieJ 4 Feb ^hugme^
looblyloo 4 Feb
Bex75 4 Feb ^reiki^ ^congrats^
Choccolatti 5 Feb
Scunnygirl 7 Feb
jubjub 7 Feb
Natash
lisac2 7 Feb
marly 7 Feb
alicat 7 Feb ^hugme^
Paula25 7 Feb
lollypop67 8 Feb
Midge69 8 Feb
alimar 9 Feb
pollttc 9 Feb
ramps 9 Feb
michele paton
flopsy
sezzy 10 Feb
flamenca
olwen 11 Feb ^hugme^
CLAIRE1963 11 Feb
sahara 11 Feb
foster 11 Feb
Thisbe 12 Feb
zoed 13 Feb
Sicknote 16 Feb
Buddug 17 Feb
Heather18
natalie34 18 Feb
rachaelj 18 Feb
lis35

Love, luck and babydust ^fairydust^

Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wow char congratulation, I am relieved that it is good news!!!!
^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^spin^ ^spin^
what good news last few days.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wow, our fertility members are beating the national average results! We've had so many positives.

^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^
congratulations to Danu, Jasper, Sher and ZoeP.
^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^

Well done all of you.
Louise xxx

·
Registered
87 Posts
:)
CHAR - wow wow wow, thats brilliant news, i'm so pleased for you and danu, helen and joanna and sher!!! all these positives... excellent. ^reiki^

Well Poll, Me - feeling fed up and still have A/F pains. I also sting when I go to the loo and have contacted the clinic. They said it could be a wee infection, but advise me to drink loads to see if it will pass as they are reluctant to give anti-biotics. really worried as A/F pains are bad but like you all say this could be just the pessaries and other hormones in the body (hope so), as I so long for a positive result. The pain hasn't really gone since e/c. My G.P has signed me off for 2 weeks, so at least I will know the result at home rather than at work.  They are not too pleased as this is my third week off, but I can't go with stomach pains and a stinging feeling down below.

Hope all other 2ww -ers are okay. Hope A/F pains are normal. My E/T was 26/01/05 so another week yet before I test on  9th Feb.

flopsy - when do you test? good luck. hope u are feeling okay

love alimar xxxxxxx

·
Registered
107 Posts
H Alimar,

I got a/f pains every day backache, tummy ache sore boobs bad tempered tearfull, fed up, spotting, i think until you do a test you just have no idea, i really never imagined when i did the test this morning it would be positive,i just assumed we would pay again and join the rollercoaster and do it all over again, and be even more skint then we already are as we sold our house yesterday and are now house hunting, which is always fun, you could always try acupuncture i swear by it,

take care  ^Cuddle^

charxxx ^xmas2^

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello 2ww'rs

I still can't get over all the BFP's. It's fantastic.

ZoeP, don't worry about your test. You got a negative 5dpt so the HCG must have left your system by then! So your positive must be a positive. I'm so happy for you!  ^cloud9^

Claire, I hope you are feeling better today. It's very hard not to be emotional with all the hormones rushing round your body. Is there no one you can talk to at work? We are here to support you, your not alone!  :)

Poll, Alicat, Alimar, Bex and Flopsy, try not to worry about the AF pains and the mood swings. I've had them throughout and I'm now on day 16!!! AF hasn't showed up yet.

Olwen, FLH, Poll, Lolly and Sher, it was great "chatting" to you yesterday and I'm looking forward to todays chat. I will try and keep up this time.

FLH, Have you been naughty yet?

Foster, I agree with Olwen. It would be good to phone your sister. I'm sure she was trying to do the right thing by trying to protect you. When my close friend became pregnant she waited 3 months to tell me because she knew how hard it was for me. She only waited because she cared. Your sister can give you the much needed support you need at the moment.

Hi Sezzy, try to stay sane and ramble as much as you want.

Natash, how dare your DH move your tweezers! Men can be so insensitive!!!

Hi Alicat, is this your 1st IVF? I've got my fingers crossed for you! Only a few more days to go!

I'm feeling very nervous today. My stomach is churning and my hands are shaking just thinking about doing the long awaited test tomorrow morning! We've has so many BFP's on the 2ww board, I keep thinking I can't be so lucky! Not at my age. Today is dragging.

Take care
Louise xxx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Girls,

Jasper - congratulations!  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^BFP^  I'm so pleased for you.

Alicat - we test on the same day. There a quite a few of us now testing on the 7th.  ^reiki^

Louise - good luck for tomorrow.  ^reiki^

I'm now on 4dpt and am desperate to test although I know it's far too early.  I've been feeling quite down today with lots of AF pain and I can't help thinking it could be all over.  I know lots of ladies have AF pain, but I usually start getting it anyway a week before she arrives.  Never mind, here's to a better day tomorrow.

Lisa xx

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hi Jasper

Congratulations to you and the other BFPs! I just wondered if you could say why you swear by acupuncture, do you really think it has made a difference, and have you been taking herbs too?

Thanks,
Abby

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Hi there

Just wondering - what does dpt stand for ? Is it day post transfer or days to pregnancy test?

After my upset this morning - DH and I discussed next week and 'the test'. We've agreed that we won't test until the actual date (unless I explode before then). Either he's going to read the 'stick' or we're going to do it together. At least by waiting I can put off the evil hour of knowing if its negative.

I know it's really stupid of me - as if it could make a difference to my chances (says my rational head) but I'm worried that so many of us have had +ve results that mine'll be -ve (says my irrational head).

Am going to try not thinking about it all for a bit

Poll

HA! As if that's possible!

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I've also thought that Pol - given the statistics, with so many bfp's there must be a lot of bfn's due to make up the numbers.  Sorry everyone - thats a very negative thing to say, but it just keeps popping into my head.  OK time to be positive.... and time to break all statistical records and get LOADS more bfps!!!!!

love to you all, hope everyone is doing ok,
Olwen xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Hello,

I just wanted to pop in and say huge congrats to all the BFP's and send  a ^Cuddle^ to the BFN's, it will be your turn next.

Good luck to everyone testing this month, loads of  ^fairydust^ and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mish3434

·
Registered
87 Posts
:)
olwen - that is negative!! we want lots of postives ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and I am saying lots of prayers for the rest of us left on here to get positives  ^reiki^, we will (like you said) break the 'typical' statisics, and all get positive results, well thats what I'm praying for anyway. we wanna see a long long list of positives.
Even though I have A/F pains etc.. I am trying to remain hopeful!

love alimarxxxx

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi everyone

This 2ww is killing me, the clock is ticking so slowly and I can't concentrate on anything, only hours to go until the big test, good luck Louise  :), I know how you feel! Every twinge and little pain is being scrutinised!

DH feels we should clean the bathroom tonight in readiness and have the test on standby all ready to go - very organised!  My mother on the other hand is worried that I am drinking so much water that because I get up in the night to go to the loo the sample won't be strong enough in the morning to give a correct reading..good grief! ^spin^

I also thought the list of  ^BFP^ was pretty impressive, maybe it's the support and positive messages that this site gives.

Good luck everyone  ^wave^

Kiwichick

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good luck Kiwichick!

Here's lots of baby dust  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Very very very nervous

Love
Louse xxxx

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dear Ladies and  ^snowflake^

Thanks very much for all your congrats and good wishes and the thoughts that were sent to me around 4 o'clock yesterday. My dh had to ring the clinic as I was sure, I would not have been able to cope with the tension!
My first scan will be on 21.02., so that's 3 weeks to go. Thanks again for all your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dh is a mathematician and I asked him about the possibility of having a huge row of BFP's, and he said, basically, for everyone, the chances are always the same!!!! Throw a coin, it is always 50% chance for everyside, even after 20 heads, it is still a 50% chance for another head.
And we, the Snowies and the other Ladies are just a tiny bit of all the people having treatment right now in UK! So, because we have such a good support between us, I'm sure our rate must be much higher than just 30% or so! Hope this is encouraging.  ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

ZoeP: somehow I missed your BFP, so last but not least:  ^jumpin^ ^BFP^ ^afro^ ^congrats^

Jasper: well done and a massive  ^congrats^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ to you as well!  ^BFP^

Welcome Kiwichick! Good luck for you tomorrow!  ^fairydust^

Loukiz, again good luck for you tomorrow!!!! and  ^fairydust^

For the rest of you:  ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^, but then I am realistic and wish everyone, who will test early, the best of luck in the world!!!!!

Love to everyone, Danu xxx

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow, look at all those BFP's!!!  Gives us all hope I reckon.

Hugs to everyone with BFN's, and heres to next month for those having another go for getting a BFP.

A silly question, I did not think I was getting too stressed about this 2ww mallarkey (my first one), until I burst into tears this afternoon after stubbing my toe!

I am not due to test until 7th Feb, but had my IUI done two weeks ago tomorrow, and wondering whether to put myself out of my misery by testing either tomorrow or thursday, it that reasonable or do I need  ^police^?

Everyone else managing to stay half sane???? ^scared^

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi girls
Just popped in to see how everybody is doing and saw all these lovely Biiiiiiiiiig Faaaaaaaat Positives.

Danu I was thinking of you the whole of yesterday and am so happy for you. Take care of yourself...

ZoeP and Jasper you must be so happy... ^rainbow^

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Kezzer and don-don hang in there please

Foster I also had a good friend who waited 5 months till she told me she was pregnant. I was flabbergasted. Not about the pregnancy but because she couldn't tell me. It turned out that she was feeling bad and guilty that she got pregnant the first month she tried and wasn't even sure if she allready wanted a baby.

These two weeks are making me sooo nervous. I would love to test early but had my last Hcg shot on Friday. So I guess I must really wait till end of the week, because the last thing I want is a false positive. My boobs are sore but I'm trying to convince myself that they hurt because of the hormones I'm taking.

Wouldn't it be lovely to see a long list of BFP's so lets go for it girls.
Good luck to you all...
Choccolatti

·
Registered
174 Posts
hello everyone just a quick update, dont feel like talking much tonight. been really bad and tested this evening not due to test till thursday got bfn!!!!! feel really gutted
emma jayne xxx ^furios^

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi everyone ^wave^

Char-  ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
i am really pleased for you

Louise-  ^goodluck^ tomorrow with your test  ^reiki^

Olwen- thanks hun for your message and i'm sorry i missed you in the chat today. How are you?

Sarah- Hi, how are you?

Well i have 6 days to go until i can test i did think about testing early but my dh told me to wait until Mon, so i have decided to do as i'm told  ;D ;D
I have had a really nice day, met up with a friend i havn't seen in months.
Me and dh went to the cinema earlier this evening to see 'Meet the fockers' it was so funny ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ we both laughed like with havn't for a while , it is a must to go and see. Dh also treated me to dinner so i am a very lucky girl ;D ;D, i have had a really nice day.

Whilst i'm typing i can hear my Dh watching tv about a private donor sperm agecy who delivers fresh sperm to your door within the hour so all i can hear is  ^tmi^ ^tmi^

well girls take care good night sleep well

Lots of hugs Natash xxxx

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.