Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Currently on the dreaded 2WW 馃槫 Anyone else on similar timeline?

Registered
Yes! Transfer was today! I鈥檓 excited and nervous all at once :)
^hugme^

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hello!! Oh it鈥檚 so nerve racking isn鈥檛 it?! I was a bit bold and tested yesterday, but was negative 鈽 I know it was early but I鈥檓 thinking of testing again in the morning as it will be day 10 and kinda thinking I鈥檇 surely get a positive by then if it鈥檚 gonna happen wouldn鈥檛 I? My test date is the 11th. 馃馃徎馃馃徎馃馃徎

Registered
Hi!
I鈥檓 not a good person to ask as I鈥檓 a big tester!! I鈥檒l prob start on day 5 post transfer. I tested on day 9 and got a BFP with my son but a lot of people seem to take longer for it to show up. This time my transfer was day 21 so I think it鈥檚 decreased the 2ww to 1.5 weeks as my FET was yesterday (Sat) and pregnancy blood test is a week on Wed 馃し鈥嶁檧锔 I did a natural FET and no trigger in the end so I guess it鈥檚 less likely I鈥檒l get a false positive from the HCG.
Keeping everything crossed for you! I hope tomorrow is the day!!!! Did you have a medicated or natural FET and what day did you transfer?

I鈥檓 feeling quite zen at the moment as the logistics of this cycle, despite the relative lack of intervention, were horrendous and stressful. I鈥檓 happy my little embie is on board and until I test I am PUPO and in blissful ignorance 馃ぃ I鈥檓 sure I鈥檒l get more anxious as the week goes on ......

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Ah ok, I鈥檝e never done a natural cycle so not sure how it works or how different it is to frozen. Mine was a frozen cycle, my 5th. Had 2 embryos transferred but tested this morning and was negative so I鈥檓 kinda giving up hope this cycle is going to work 馃槩 My previous cycle, an FET also, I also had 2 embryos transferred and was so lucky that 1 decided to stay with me and gave me a beautiful boy 鉂 He鈥檚 now 4, so it鈥檚 5 years since Ive done all of this. I also tested 5dpt on him and it was positive so that鈥檚 also why I鈥檓 thinking if I鈥檓 not getting a positive by now then I鈥檓 probably not going to.
How does a natural cycle work? Is it very different to a frozen? Less or no meds?
And yeah 100% ignorance is bliss, that鈥檚 the downside of testing early, you lose that 馃槫馃槀
So yes, you are PUPO! 馃挭馃徎馃槉
Where in world are you based? I鈥檓 in Ireland. My clinic doesn鈥檛 do blood testing either so it鈥檚 hpt only 馃槖

Registered
Sorry to hear it鈥檚 not positive yet - hoping it鈥檚 a slow burner聽 ^hugme^
My son is 5 - very similar, we were very lucky in that it was our first ever IVF cycle (well ICSI) and we had our son and got one frozen embryo - the one I鈥檝e just used.
The natural cycle basically requires no meds - was supposed to have a trigger shot but I had already ovulated. The only thing I have been using is progesterone pessaries. It鈥檚 very weird not having to do anything other than have scans and blood tests.
I鈥檓 based in Australia- my clinic and where I had the transfer is in Sydney but I鈥檓 living in Victoria at the moment in Geelong. I thought you were Irish (it was the word 鈥榖old鈥 鈽
2nd day after transfer and I鈥檓 starting to google symptoms and think about testing 馃ぃ馃ぃ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts