Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’ve used cheap Superdrug ones yesterday morning was extremely faint positive my oh thought I was going mad😂 then I used a first response the afternoon and was a def clearer positive. Yeah Ervyone I’ve asked has recommended a first response it even says on the pack used for in vitro so they are the go to for us ivfers x

·
Registered
248 Posts
That’s great you have a clear line!!!! How many days past transfer are you now? Xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’m 7 days past now so I know it’s so early just hoping I get positives all week because I won’t let myself be happy or believe it till otd
When did you first test? X

·
Registered
248 Posts
I first tested at day 10. Let’s hope they stay positive xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
🤞🏼 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congratulations Gemma, fab news.
I had a very very faint line yesterday but tested today and nothing, so I’m stressing. But I’m only 6dp5dt so I no it’s very early.
I used Sainsbury’s tests, does anyone know if they are any good. I want to not test now but I bet I will cave in. Otd is 25th so ages away.
Are you all saying first response is the test to get? Xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes first response are v good.

·
Registered
248 Posts
First response have been the best with me.

My tests are positive. Although had a bit of nightmare. Some of tests are faint. I feel bloated to hell and that my period is coming. I just have a bad feeling. I’ve had bloods done today then again Thursday to check hormone level going up. So will know more on Thursday afternoon xxx

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi all

Gemma- it’s all sounding good and u clearly have positives, have u had ur HCG results off today? A think we will always worry throughout, I am hoping ur levels double- triple- quadruple, my beta test is Saturday and just wish it was here I really am going out my mind with worry, feels like AF ready to show her face to me aswell such a hard time but enjoy them Lines on the test, a line of a line no matter how faint yeyyy

Xx Kelly xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hopingtobeamammy I’ve been feeling like I’m gonna get af all week it might be a sign! 🤞🏼

Gemma have you had any nausea?
I haven’t had any and starting to worry I’m actually the opposite and feel so hungry all the time lol!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah started feeling bit sicky. Have you tested again today??

How do we upload pics? Xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes I tested this morning and bit clearer positive today. I haven’t got a clue I’ve tried myself I’m dieing to see your tests and upload mine 😂

·
Registered
248 Posts
Me too ha ha.  Xx

·
Registered
49 Posts
I’m very confused, I got a first response test after getting a very very faint line on a Sainsbury’s test. Yesterday I got a faint line on the first response but today got nothing. What does it mean? I’m 8dp5dt and panicking x

·
Registered
248 Posts
Harry. We’re the tests done at the same time of day?

Xx

·
Registered
217 Posts
Harry, were they both ur first morning wee?

Xx Kelly xx

·
Registered
49 Posts
No the ones with a faint line weren’t first thing in morning, more lunchtime, but today’s was 6am and no line. But I’ve just done another and have a very faint line again.
I’m so confused, can you ever see a faint line and it be negative?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Harry - so I wud say if u have got 3 tests with a positive and only 1 with a negitive then it is deffinatly a positive u can get wrong negitives but very very very rare for a false positive and I have never knew anyone to get 1 in my 13yr if TTC xx

·
Registered
248 Posts
Harry. Weirdly. My first wee tests were fainter than my mid day ones.

I would leave it now and test Friday xxx

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.