Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(  Hi I am feeling sorry for myself at the moment, and just need to let off some steam !!!!!!!! I feel, angry, sad, fed up, old, feel like time is running out for me,(41 Sep) I am envious of every baby and toddler I see, and worst of all isolated, and feel like I am the only one going through this never ending urge to have a family of my own.  You go to bed with the same feeling when you wake, its horrible, sorry to go on, but I know there will be people out there feeling how I am at the moment ^hugme^ Sadly my hubby does not always know what to say to me, he says things like  "we can't always get what we want in life, maybe we just are not meant to have children "

I now feel I need to action some information for later in the year,(try and channel some positive thoughts) when Iam more ready to try my second go at IVF I wanted to find a clinic fairly near where I live in Essex, or in Kent where I work.  Where can I find this info out.  Does anybody know anything about Natural IVF.   

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Fluffy

I can't really help you very much but just wanted to give you a ^hugme^ and say sorry that you are feeling so low, I do understand. Don't apologise for venting about the way you feel, that's why we're all here ^cuddle^

Why don't you try posting in the essex clinics board, I have attached the link
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=209.0

Lots of luck and ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Foxy x

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Hi hun,

sorry you feel like this  ^hugme^

i live in Essex, colchester and i go to ISIS which is in Colchester.

Hope you find a clinic soon

Love Cleo xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I've moved your post here as I think you may get a better response.

There is an active running thread for Natural IVF on the IVF board so maybe have a chat with the ladies on there...

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=140920.0

Also, if you use the search tool you should find lots more threads about it :)

Good luck
Natasha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts