Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help, I am on my 3rd cycle of 50mg clomid & on CD14 & feel awful. Last night I woke up & couldn't stop being sick. I've been to worked today & have felt awful still, been sweating like mad & feel really sick. Is this normal with clomid as I haven't had many side effects until now.

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi nb

sorry you arent feeling well ^Cuddle^

From personal experience clomid has made me feel pretty awful, although if you havent had these side effects on your other cycles then it might not be the clomid?
Is it possible you have picked up something? and it just coincided with taking the clomid?
really hope you feel better soon

xxx

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi NB

Sorry you are feeling so ill.  A couple of weeks ago I had the same thing, woke up in the middle of the night wanted to be sick, was sick for about 2 days constantly and then it just went.  I thought that I had picked up a bug, although I was taking clomid at the time I didnt put it down to a side effect because I didnt get any s/e at all on clomid.  Have you eaten something which could have made you ill?

Jo

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I don't think that it is anything that I have eaten, just feel really rough & constantly hot. It may be a bug I'm not sure but no one else seems to have it & I felt like it last week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.