Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Our 2ww was over today, my wife did a Tesco test this morning & Clearblue test a few hours ago they were both negative :(

We never really get our hopes up as know our chances are low as using a donor and had many bfn's over the past year. We are really disappointed this time as since about 3 days after insemination my wife has had pains in one of her ovaries, felt sick and said her nipples were sore and felt like they were grazed! All of these were side effects she had when pregnant with our first child 6 years ago!

She has never had these side effects when trying over the last year and said she felt pregnant.. Such a shame this month.
Luckily we have a great donor and will be trying again when she gets her period.
xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey Citruspeanut,

So sorry for your BFN, its so hard isn't it?  Glad you have a great donor and can start again, hope it won't be too long of a wait for you.

I too have had a bad day, not due to test until 31st, however 2 days after ET have been having cramps and feeling like AF is turning up, today I feel it is def there.  Me and hubby had a good old cry this afternoon, feel a bit better now.

All the best for the future. xx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Emucroc..

Sorry that you are having those tell tale cramps, I will keep everything crossed for you hun..

I hate all the waiting and wondering, its pure torture!!
We have been trying for so long and I'm starting to turn into one of those women that is obsessed with babies, also everyone in my family seems to be getting pregnant.. My sister had a baby 8 months ago and sister in law had hers this morning!
Just wish there was a magic wand to wave and we could all get pregnant  :)
xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thank you for your kind words.

I know how you feel, everyone around me seems to be pregnant.  Two of my friends are and its not even their first, its so unfair, all I'm asking for is 1 child to be a mum to!!

Take care of yourselves.

xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts