Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello girls, ^hugme^

sorry its a bit of a rant

well i don't know whats wrong with me the last couple of days i've been feeling pretty miserable. It all started Thursday and i was feeling just a bit under the weather, i put it down to pmt as on day 28 of cycle but then friday morning 4.45 i woke up feeling really sick, funny tummy pain. i say funny cos its not the usual thing for me normally its sharp kinda pains from bowel and tummy.

anyway all day yesterday i just felt exhausted and a bit sicky. today i've been feeling lousy, underlying nausea all, sore boobs and low tummy pain, very very bloated. i'm just starting to worry as now that i'm not taking anything for the endo symptoms i'm worried that my body is all over the place and my pmt is getting worse again. :(

the only thing is, i did half think as we are ttc naturally at the mo maybe, just maybe it could be good news  ^pray^(cycle day 30) but this evening the nausea is still present and i feel like im about to come on ASAP.

whilst my endo has always been pretty chronic (since i was 16) i've had lots of bleeding (sorry) but when i've not been on the pill my period does come back into a regular cycle.

does anyone else get these symptoms, namely nausea prior to their period? am i going crazy?  ^idiot^ the problem is when you want to be pregnant your mind can play tricks on you.

sorry for the rant just spent all day worrying and other half not particularly helpful.

hope you are all well

joxx

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit rubbish hun.

I am also TTC naturally at the mo with endo. Since my lap I have found that just prior to coming on I do get some nasuea and I dont know why. For the last two cycles I have had quite bad nausea just before my period starts, i too have obviously though it might be pg and got my hopes up now I am trying to hang in there and only test when I am actually late and not focus on it too much.

Not sure what the nasuea is maybe I am putting symptoms on myself or something??

Anyway sorry this reply is not much help.

Em x

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Jo

I'm quite new to the site and am also TTC naturally and have had endo for a long time.
Sorry to hear that you are feeling rubbish. For the last few months I have been feeling very sick before AF arrives but have especially had really sore breasts. Never had this in my life before and obviously each month have been ^pray^ that this is a sign of pg but it hasn't been so far. At first I was testing early but now, like Em, only doing the test if I'm actually late.

Don't know if as our bodies change the pattern of endo symptoms change?

Sorry this isn't much help but thinking of you and sending ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^pray^

Let us know how things turn out.

Foxylady xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

I just wanted to post and ask

Do  you have endo on your bowel or on the pouch of douglas

I ask as prior to the official diagnosis of endo (which took about 13 yrs) i used to be admitted to hospital with the sickness and it got to the point where i was being admitted every 2 wks (prob ovulation and around period time) and it was due to endo on the bowel and pouch of douglas

If it persists eg is a regular monthly thing now your off treatment you could see your gp for advice and there is anti sickness meds that could help but with TTC au natural you would need to be careful what your took, again your gp will be able to advise you

Sorry i cant be more helpful
Em

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks girls, ^hugme^

its such a weird thing but to be honest you've put my mind at rest as the nausea is definitely a newish thing. This morning i have had a bit of a show (brownish/sorry) and the nausea, sore (.)(.) are still present but i couldn't sleep last night for contemplating, so i did a test first thing this morning as well. it was negative so i think its more based on the endo etc. :'(

With regards to the endo on other bits, it was just on my bowel but as i had an op last year for full excision of all the endo and i'm still suffering. they are doing another lapro June 4th and then depending on the outcome they are gonna take another look at the bowel again. my cons recently told me that he thinks it might be possible that if he left just a tiny minuscule amount then the endo has started to develop again. they keep advising that the best course of action is to have a baby, but with a 2% chance as we are all well aware thats easier said than done.

I had a heart to heart with my man this morning as he was getting worried that this might never be resolved and he finds it hard to cope with as well, especially when i can't sleep eat etc cos of the pain etc. i imagine like alot of men he does find it hard to think that sex is purely for baby making and so we do try to not really talk about it. But every month i can't help it, i imagine like anyone else i do get my hopes up. 

however until i get my full blown period i'm not ruling anything out ^pray^ you never know if my levels are still low then there might be a chance that the test was wrong. my other half was lovely and did say that it would be amazing, especially when we least expect it.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

i really do appreciate all of your support, i'll get back if anything changes,  ^hugme^ to all,

joxx

·
Registered
377 Posts
hiyi hon

so sorry to hear you are suffering at the moment..

I have what my Gynae is pretty sure to be is Endo (can't have Lap due to complications from bowel surgeries & perm Ileostomy).. I have 2 large cysts, 11cm and 9cm which can't be removed unless i have full open abdominal surgery so i have to put up with it...

I'm TTC at the moment, the pain i normally have is in my lower back, pelvic area, bum cheeks and thighs...  but lately i've been suffering with horrendous nausea...

Sending you loads of huggs and hope the nausea eases a wee bit for you...  also keeping all crossed that maybe it could be a sign of good news for you.

Gemz xxx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi gemz, :)

thanks for your lovely message. Still feeling the same unfortunately, the nausea isn't quite so bad but as my  ^witch^ still hasn't come to much then i think the symptoms are hanging around.

so sorry to hear about your cysts i really have every sympathy they are horrible, i hope that they are not causing you too much discomfort. it sounds like you have already had enough surgery to last a lifetime so i hope that the future will be full of good news rather than bad ^pray^

hope you are having a good day

love and  ^hugme^
joxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts