Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:'(

So ladies ,

I am coming to the end of my 2ww and am feeling anything but hopeful..........today i am so emotional and just feel like it has failed .

This will be my 6th attempt and i really dont know how much more heartbreak i can take !!

I usually get quite tearful before Af and today i have just been bursting into tears for no reason . DP just said he was going to the pub and i am crying like a baby now he has left ???

I have no signs that it has worked and i suppose i just need some words of inspiration from someone who gets this whole rollercoaster .

H x

·
Registered
800 Posts
dtw01: I am praying that all is ok for you.. have to say - I had more symptoms of AF coming, than I did of anything that felt like a pregnancy... just hope that this works for you this time....

let me know how it goes - when is yout otd??

xxxxxx

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
;D

Thanks so much hun, my OTD is Tuesday - AAARGH !!!

Its so hard to feel any positivity after all of the let downs , this time i had perfect blasts put back and had some immune treatment so really have tried everything .

Your little boy is beautiful  ^hugme^

H xxx

·
Registered
800 Posts
well, let me know how you get on - will be thinking of you....

ah - thanks - yes, he's a little charmer.. crtainly has the women twisted round his little finger!!!!!

as hard as it may seem, whatever hapens this time, at least you know you have done all you can... not that it's much help or comfort at the time.... I know

just keep up the pma.. it does help..... and hopefully it will be your turn this time...

xxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.