Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just having Our 2nd full IVF treatment already had 1 FET cycle in between.

Why dont men understand?

Im feeling a bit tired bloated and in little pain from EC I feel that I should be resting a little my body and mind is saying stop. 

We run our own business and it is quite busy at the moment we have had 1 member of staff off in Hospital so this makes things extra difficult  I basically look after the office I know the business is important because it keeps our house and eveything etc.

My partner seems to think that I am ok and can get straight back to work yesterday asked me if I was going into the office I said know as not feeling to great he said whys that then?  He does not seem to have a clue I am feeling quite angry any suggestions.

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Aw hun, didn't want to read and run!

Men will never really understand as they do not have to go through it physically, and it is difficult when you have a business to run. 

Have you tried explaining in a calm and gentle way?!?! I know it's hard - can you 'officially' take a day or two off?  sometimes it is good to kee busy, but it is important to be kind to yourself and rest a little.  If you were working for someone else you could just call in sick! (as you have already found with your staff member)

big hugs - hope he starts to come round.
xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts