Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

My LO is now 13 months old and is nearly walking, well cruising and lately she refuses to have anything on her feet! she goes mental if we try and put her sleepsuit on so got her some PJ's now - did any of your LOs do this around this age??
Its sad if she wont wear a sleepsuit, so cute!!!

What age did you stop putting them in one??

Jo xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
isabel refused to have her feet in a sleep suit from 3 months old!!! She hated having them in. We wondered what was wrong to start off with with her as screamed when we put one on,  I then noticed lifting her feet out and she stopped so we've been in PJ's since 3 months old!  She has no problem with shoes thou and loves trying them on herself, think it was the restriction of them being joined to the leg Bel didn't like

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Yup, sadly we had to stop putting M in sleepsuits once he started walking, which was 9 months.  Not because he refused to wear them but because it became dangerous for him to walk around in them on our wooden floors - too slippy!  It's sad because they don't look like babies any more when they're out of sleepsuits but he looks cute in his pyjamas too!

He wasn't a big fan of shoes to start with, just because he wasn't used to them, but he soon realised that shoes meant he could walk about outside so he'd put up with them, before he was in shoes he did go through a phase of really disliking socks!

Claire x

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Ditto the above as soon as Alex was crusing (< 9months) he stopped wearing sleepsuits  ^eyes^

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Do I hold the record?? I kept J in babygro's until he was 2.5 apart from a few months of summer jimjams. ;D ;D I've recently bought pyjama's for M but she still goes in babygro's when it's colder though I shan't get any bigger ones for her now.

Chux xx

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Maybe we have the record?,
Kate still wears babygro's some days and she's over 3!! She does look sooo cute! Anna won't wear them though. I didn't even buy them PJ's until about 6 months ago  :-[
;D  ;D

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
think I have the youngest!! was strong willed then and more so now!! hoping this LO will stay in them longer and be a baby longer

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Hi

My DS is 21m old and still in them and i have the next size up too for him- he is a ickle monkey in PJ's as strips off to the buff!  ;D

I put some "slipper" type socks over the foot parts so that he doesnt slip over on the laminate floors and then take them off once in bed

I have also got the summber style all in ones for him so no feet!

xxx

PS my DH would wear a sleep suit if they did them in daddy sizes! ;D

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I thought I was the only mum who loved to see her LO in b'gros!! ;D Molly wears them of a night and if we don't have any special plans for the day she'll stay in them. I don't see the point of putting her in a dress or trousers when she's lounging about all day :)

I bought her first pair of pj's (shorts & tshirt) the other day for 6-9 months and she wore them Friday night. She looked very cute in them of course but still prefer her gros!! ^hugme^

x

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
Hiya Jo as you know we wear bot pj's and b/grows, but if she wears babygrows then we've cut the feet off them for the reason clare said; slipping on laminate floor. plus she not keen on feet covered up, most of the time has taken her feet out the legs or a big toe appears outta the side of the poppers! ;D
Plus the b/grows last longer too if feet are cut off! ;D

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone

I think i will cut the feet out of hers as she still has lots that fit her!! then may try and buy some with no feet or guess i'll have to just stick to PJ's now - but they do looks sooooo sweet in them  :(

She tries to pull her feet out thru the poppers!!!

J x

·
Registered
841 Posts
Ours are in summer pjs now but intend to put them back in sleepsuits in the Autumn.

HJG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts