Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, I'm just looking for some advice. I have previously sourced my wife's drugs (Bucerilin, menopur, hcg etc etc) from healthcare from home which worked out a few hundred cheaper than the Fertility clinic. Since our last treatment this company has been taken over and now do not do Fertility drugs. We are having a treatment cycle at Nurture in Nottingham soon and was wondering if anyone has managed to source the medication from elsewhere that is cheaper.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I always found fertility2u the best. X

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poppygreenchopper, when I enquired a few weeks back it worked out to be about £300 cheaper BUT my clinic charge £250 for private prescription so in the end wasn't worth the hassle for the sake of saving £50. Hope all goes well for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you Slippy. I have asked my clinic if they charge me to use the prescription they sent me via post but they said no charge.
So i called ASDA and overall is 350 pounds cheaper so happy days. i believe i am on the low side of cost because my doses are quite low to start with and i only have to do it for 7 or 8 days so even with stork was barely 1100.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts