Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please give me some advice. I underwent my 2nd attempt at frozen embryo transfer on thursday 27.03.03 and was due to do my pregnancy test on thursday 10.04.03. I started bleeding on Friday 04.04.03 and am still bleeding now. I did a pregnancy test on the saturday which showed positive. The hospital have told me to continue with the drugs and they are testing me on thursday.
I did a pregnancy test this afternoon but was negative.
I have also had period like cramps but these have now subsided slightly.
Could i still be pregnant or is it a definate no no
Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Nancy

·
Registered
856 Posts
Dear Nancy,

I am afraid that only time will tell. Keep in close contact with your clinic and good luck!!

Regards,

Peter

nancy said:
Could you please give me some advice. I underwent my 2nd attempt at frozen embryo transfer on thursday 27.03.03 and was due to do my pregnancy test on thursday 10.04.03. I started bleeding on Friday 04.04.03 and am still bleeding now. I did a pregnancy test on the saturday which showed positive. The hospital have told me to continue with the drugs and they are testing me on thursday.
I did a pregnancy test this afternoon but was negative.
I have also had period like cramps but these have now subsided slightly.
Could i still be pregnant or is it a definate no no
Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Nancy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks forf replying Peter.. just to let you know I did another test this morning and there was a very very faint line so just keeping my fingers crossed

Nancy xx :)

·
Registered
856 Posts
nancy said:
Thanks forf replying Peter.. just to let you know I did another test this morning and there was a very very faint line so just keeping my fingers crossed

Nancy xx :)
Good luck!!! Think positive!

Peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts