Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had two embryos transferred on Tuesday - it's only Thursday and I've been getting AF like cramps. Already starting to worry. Anyone got any comments? Is this normal? Really appreciate any response.

Jayne

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hi jaydon

I am on the 2ww and have had a/f type cramps almost since day 1 after e/t,although still no sign of ^No AF^ hope it stays that way! test day is Monday,so i will be able to tell you if this is a good or bad sign then.Although from other posts i have read many people have had cramps and still went on to have a BFP,so here's hoping it will be the same for us!
When do you test? GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been through such a tough time over the last few months,i really hope this is your time

Best wishes

G xxxx

·
Registered
124 Posts
dear jaydon,,,,, :p

dont worry about the cramps they are pretty horrible and very painful, but last year i had the same cramps and was doubled over with pain, but i had a positive test result.  the nurse said to me that it was the embroyo making space for itself and thats wat the pain is..

dont worry darling im sure you will be just fine, just bear with it and you will have a fabby result.

all my best wishes and prayers are with you and dh..

take care and loads of wishes

babysmile
x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.