Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well

Well I am a new girl to the site and just wanted to ask your advice.

My DH and I have been TTC for over 2 years now. It took me a very long time to meet my Prince Charming so I was a late starter
at trying to conceive. We did get pregnant naturally but this sadly ended in a m/c in Feb 2009 at 9 weeks. Since then we have
had 2 failed ivf attempts. Luckily on our last attempt in Dec 2010 we managed to freeze 4 blasts.  We are keen to do the FET as
soon as we can ( the old clock is ticking ever louder as I am now 42)...how long do you usually have to wait ??

It would be so lovely to hear of anyone who has had a successful FET in their 40's  ::)

Here's wishing you all lots and lots of luck and babydust

xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Hi
I don't think she posts much now but Vicks67 had FET with a blast frostie at my clinic at 42 and now has a 6 month old baby boy! It definitely can work, the fact your frosties are at blast stage shows they are great quality,

Good luck, I'll also give you a link to TTC over 40 as you might find some more people who've been through FET there,

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=163.0

Good luck,

Livity K

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for responding Livity...and congratulations on your lovely news

Many thanks for the link, I will use it and join up with the over 40's forum

Take lots of care xxxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.