1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
So I am currently waiting to start frozen transfer at MFS
We hvae 3 6 day blasts frozen and day one of period was on Tuesday
Rang up to request treatment and they have told me nurses will contact me over the next few days
We are having it put back on a natural cycle and just wondering if anyone had it done at MFSIve got loads of questions that I want to ask but trying to hold out until the nurses ring, so though I would seek advice by the experts on here!!!  :)

So i know I need to start doing my ovulation prediction kits from about day 8, but then what?  they have told me once i get a surge to contact them.
Bud do I then have to go in for a scan or will they just call me in and put it back?
I know eveyones different but if my day 1 was tuesday (16th) when would i expect to have the transfer?

I am trying to sort work out and a sick note (taking the full 2 weeks off) but not entirely sure when I think I will be off?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated  :-*

·
Registered
267 Posts
I didn't so fet, just normal transfer but if you have questions ring and speak to Sam. Who is your consultant? I had dr polson and I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant x

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congratulations parky!

Im under Keracyni (how ever you spell it lol).
Did you take the 2ww off work?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dr kerescerani did my egg transfer. I had ohss after transfer so was hospitalised for some of 2ww.

They say it won't make any difference either way though x

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i had ohss too after my EC in march, was quite poorly but thankfully not hospitalised.

my doc had said she was going to sign me off work for the two weeks coz i hvae a pretty stressful job and Keresceni had said you need to be as un stressed as possible, had appt to go and see her on monday just gone and she had booked the day off so they had cancelled all of her appts so that peed me off, then requested a call back didnt get one, but she had called my nana who had mentioned that i needed the sick note from her, and she then denied all knowledge of what she was talking about and said it would be very hard for them to give me a sick note as coz i had gone private they had no records of any treatment i was having!!!!!

so now in a pickle coz work know im going off and now i dont have a sick note to back it up!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
You can self cert for a week don't forget xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts