Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Hope you are all OK and everyone's treatment is going well!

I went for a check up yesterday at my clinic in Swansea and it has now been confirmed to me that i DONT have PCOS.  The last two weeks have been sad for me and DH.  We have been trying for 5 yrs and we are so desperate to have a family. 

anyway the clinic has now given us the go ahead for FET in OCT we have 8 FE 3 grade 1, 3 grade 1-2 and 2 grade 2.  so not too bad.  I cant wait but at the same time feel anxious and apprehensive.  i so want this to work and want some good news instead of bad!!!

fingers crossed.  good luck to you all xxxxx

^fairydust^

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi Babyblues

I am glad to hear you haven't got PCOS, I had the same fear and luckly was cleared of this too.

I am having FET in Oct as well. I post in the FET Sept/Oct thread if you wanna come and join us.

All the best of luck

Kez xxx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Babyblues - You and I have similair situations. I also have 8 embies on ice. I have also started my FET process with 1 tablet of Estrace right now, then it will be increased. DH and I have also been TTC for 5 yrs. Baby Dust to you Girl......You will be preggy in October.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.