Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
                      Hi everyone,
                                      I've just ad 2 embryos but back 2day from a FET cycle, ^reiki^ and worried now
                      on my 2weeks wait.Ive taken 2weeks off work but so scared of walking around or laying
                      down 2much  :(! Is it no good laid on your back alot is it best walking round abit,wud like 2
                      other poeples stories on your 2week wait. thanks  ^pray^
                                            Montymoo  ^eyes^ xxxxxx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
montymoo

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ its hard the 2ww there are no words of wisdom really just do what you feel is right

i have done nothing for 2 weeks and done little things and done all things normal and carried on as before and yet they have all resulted in BFN and have many friends who have done the same  ;) ;) ;) ;)

your right you need to be up and about a bit to help the blood flow but no heavy lifting or marathon running  ;) ;) ;) ;)

all the very best of luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Montymoo,

I echo everything Cooter has said. I has a ET transfer in March, took the first week off work and did very little. That cycle resulted in a BFN.

I am currently on day 3 of my TWW and its killing me! Trying to carry on as normal as possible and not over analyse every little move I make! The weather is good (well it is England!) so I will be trying to go for a walk everyday with DH to keep active as I have a desk job.

Really dont think there is any rhyme or reason to any of it. Although I sure some other girls may say differently. Go with your instincts of what to do and what not to. Im sure it's your body's way of telling you what it needs and when to give it a rest!

Hang in there  ^hugme^. xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts