Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a 3rd baseline scan on Monday!  Lining doesn't seem to have thickened beyond 5.? for the last 2 scans and I have been told if it doesn't thicken by monday then tx will be cancelled.

I am taking 2 progynova 3 times a day and have over the last number of days had some bleeding  :eek:  Clinic said that this can be normal but it seems to be getting a little worse!  I have been drinking loads of milk, eating brazil nuts and have been sitting with a hoTwiter bottle on my tum - all the things your supposed to do...........

Is this the end?  Any advice would be much appreciated

Kate

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Kate

It sounds like you have been doing all the right things to encourage your lining growth.

Big  ^hugme^ and I hope its good news tomorrow

Love

Emma xxx

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hi Kate,

Ditto!! I'm doing my first medicated FET with transfer tomorrow and its been on the edge with me too. My first scan after a week (taking 3 progynova) showed a lining of 7.3 and a week later (having upped to 4 progy) it was still only 7.6  :-\ I was then told to take 5  :eek: tablets a day for 4 more days and have another scan on Friday. My lining, although it 'looks nice' is still only measuring 8.1 and in a couple of parts 8.6. I had an agonising 3 1/2 hour wait to hear from the clinic to see if they would let us go ahead, luckily they said yes. I have previous fallen pregnant (naturally) with a lining of 8.28 so I am hoping the same will happen this time.

Have they not upped your Progynova tablets?? Good luck I hope it thickens over the weekend  ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Emmalottie and Tricksy thanks for your replies ladies but I'm afraid it's bad news from me.....at scan this morning doc said lining was virtually non-existent and tx was therefore cancelled.  I have been advised to wait until bleeding stops and next AF or two then contact the clinic again

Good luck for your tx's girls and once again thank you so much for your replies  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Oh Kate - I am so so sorry hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I have everything crossed for your future treatment.

Take care of yourself

xxxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts