Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls

Please post in here what day time will be good for all of you nd we will get started on chats next week look forward to chatting girls  ;)

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I can do most weekday evenings and if you all want to do a weekend, I could probably work around it.  :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would love 2 join in any week night or weekend, but for some reason i can't seem 2 access the chatroom. I posted a msg in the technical thread ages ago but never got a reply.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hi I can normally do weekday eves and some parts of the weekend? I go on holiday on Thurs so won't be around for a week from then but happy chatting and maybe I'll see you all for a chat the week after?
Thanks Lily xxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi girls

Thank you all for your replys am looking forward to chatting to you all and getting to know you i will sort a date out this week and we will then do it every week after that i can do anytime day so will see how many more posts i get and get a day that will be good for everyone chat soon girls

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi girls,

I'm up for a chat too. Early evenings (6-8pm) or late evenings(10pm-) are good for me. Sounds like we all need cheering up so it'd be great to have everyone in the chat room.

Err, but I still don't know how to use one. Lilly, can you enlighten me?

LoL
HH xx  ^cat^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.