Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! I have been reading these chatrooms for ages now and thought I would actually join in!
I have been ttc for 18 months, had two failed IUI results and am starting to look into IVF. I have mild PCOS ( it doesn't stop me ovulating ) and nothing else wrong, so I am very frustrated. I have been taking Metformin for 8 weeks, my doc says it can improve 'stickiness' of endo-layer. Has anyone had or heard of successes with this?
Anyway that's me in a nutshell...for now. Am really looking forward to chatting openly with women who share my problem.

Choogal XXXX

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi there

Sorry i can't answer your questions but wanted to welcome you to ff and wish you all the best of luck with your next treatment.

Jennifer xx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Choogal
I also have mild pcos and was prescribed metformin during my 3rd ivf attempt. I am currently on 2ww and hoping it has helped. Good luck at whatever you do 
                            luv Sam

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Hi Choogal

Welcome to FF

Good luck and it was nice to chat to you the other night

Belinda x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Choogal,

Welcome to FF!  So pleased you finally decided to join us.

Wishing you success with your journey.

Laine x

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi!

Thanks for all the replies. You are all so nice!  ???Wanted to add further stuff, is it right to tack it on to my previous stuff like this?
Just wanted to say I have really bitten the bullet today and resigned from work. From December I will only work part time. Thought this would be good as I will probably start IVF in december. I need to give it my best shot and thought working part time would help. Am a bit scared though. Hope I made the right decision.

Choogal xxxx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
WELCOME TO FF

Good luck with your future treatment

love
suzie aka olive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts