Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just a quick Q, I'm looking to book my initial appt - trouble is DH starts a new job next month and it will be v. difficult for him to get time off in the next few months. Can I go to the appt on my own, I have all his recent SA results and his bloods are in date.

Thanks xx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
You could ring them up and ask but I would have thought they would have wanted to meet him, they probably will repeat his sperm tests anyway- could you ask for an appt at the end of the day etc wishing you luck x

·
Registered
549 Posts
DH had to have SA redone at first appt even though we had v recent one - and the results were quite different from the one we'd had previously - I think ARGC have quite strict criteria as NHS said it was fine but ARGC found morph problems. But you could phone and check. They are open weekends so maybe you could ask for a Sat appt?? Though this might mean waiting longer. xxxx

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have to say, as much as it's a pain, I think it's a good idea to have him there if at all possible. The ARGC way of doing things is so different, it's really good to have him there to share it from the very start (in my personal opinion). It's also a lot to take in on your own!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts