Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls.....Had ET today and am so glad to be on the 2WW but real nervous at the same time.  Had 2 grade 1 Embies which both split into 4 cells put back so I hope they are snuggling in nice and sticking like glue.  Basically just wanted to say hi to you all and good luck to everybody ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxxxxLaura

·
Registered
337 Posts
hi laura...

fantastic news about ur embies....welcome 2 the ^2ww^...i really hope it wrks 4 u both..well done m8.

love lisa xxxx :-*

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Laura

Following you over from the  ^ladybird^ ^ladybird^

We had EC and ET on the same days and we share our 2WW together!

Seems a little unreal at the moment, treatment went so fast and here I am - WOW  :-\

Take care and keep in touch.

Shaz xxx  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
949 Posts
HI Laura and Shaz

I also had et on the same day as you guys!  How are you both feeling?

I am feeling really crampy on my right hand side today and it has been like that all day!  I lwould like to think its my little embies snuggling in but who knows!

Have been out and about today and went shopping with my mother in law, I would go insane if I stayed cooped up in the house.  Have been off work since Monday and am back this coming Monday but I bet I can't concentrate on a single thing when I get there!

Hope you guys are doing ok and if you have any hints and tips or do's and don'ts whilst on this hellish 2ww please pass them on!

Take care

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Karen ... Like you i am feeling really crampy & the pain killers haven't done much at atall . This 2ww feels like 2 yrs wait and is driving me crazy !!!

Are you watching what your eating ? I'm not 100% sure of what to avoid so any no no food advice would be great !!

You, Shaz and myself are all testing on the same day too ..so... you know what they say about things coming in 3's ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxxxLaura

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.