Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i am going for my first ever FET, got bloods on friday no surge so back again on monday, i have 8 wee frosties who were donated with love from my wonderful wee sister, and they are all great quality, so thye asked if i would like to try to take them to blast,YES PLEASE this is the only thing i have not tried, so we have decieded i think to thaw 4 see how they are going as they are only day 3 just now, and if need be the other 4 will be thawed to to ensure i get the very best of the bunch. I am hoping to do a natural cycle as always used loads of drugs so thought hey maybe my body hates all the drugs so trying with minimal drugs, taing clexane anda hcg booster. just praying womb lining is ok, but if need be i will take some assitance, but hope not to. i am worrried excited and very very nervous as its first FET and i have moved my embies to a new clinic, the GRMC in glasgow, they are having great results with their frozen cycles and pray that this number 7 is my time, surely it will be. after ET we are going away just me and DH and my 2 fur babies in our caravan out of the way to chill walk and eat out at nice places, and jsut basically relax. please all say a prayer for me as this is the end of the road for us now, cannot take anymore both mentally and financially. so this has to be the one, my et for my last one using my sisters eggs i new it would fail as it was a really terrible transfer and i bled and it was not a smooth transfer, i think the secret is a good smooth transfer.
well role on monday and fingers crossed i surge then.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.
please send me all your cyber baby dust vibes, i need it, but strange i have a really good feeling about this one dont know why but i do, lets jsut hope its now wishful thinking but a good premonition.
love to all
kimxxxx

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi Buster,

just wanted to wish you well with your transfer.  I will be thinking of you.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Best wishes

Red

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hi Buster

Good luck hun. I'm doing a similar thing as we are taking our day 2 embies to blasts too  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ so I will be watching you closely. My FET is medicated.

all the best  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Julie xx

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
good luck and i will be watching

im planning this also with 3 day 3 frozen embryos

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well they called they think i am surging, so back up tomorrow for more bloods then not really sure when they will go back in???? as they are taking them to blast, they are 3 days just now, was so excited i forgot to ask  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
will let yous know tomorrow
love kim xxxx

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Good Luck Kim will be thinking of you! 

Hoping 7 is your turn  ^pray^ ^pray^

xxx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi

Im Kims (Buster24) wee sis!!!  She has asked me to post on her behalf as her laptop is broken and away getting fixed - so she may be offline for a few day, but Im sure I'll be her secretary and keep u posted again on her behalf.

Well 2 8 Cell Embryos snuggling in as of yesterday, lets hope and pray they are very very comfortable and happy in their new wee home!!!  The remainder could not be re-frozen, so this is it. 

Fingers crossed and lots of sticky vibes...............
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Karen
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
good luck buster

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Buster

praying hard that this will be your time. ^hugme^