Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^pray^ Hi to everyone and just wondering if anyone else just starting ivf?? Would be nice to share the experience with someone else rather than moaning at dh all the time !!!! LOL .

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
WELCOME TO FF

jom1000
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Good Luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Wanted to say Hello and welcome you to FF, my role here of FF as a MOD is to make sure you find your way as easy as possible, hopefully this message will do that :) Am so glad that you have found us, hopefully you will meet like minded people that will help and support you through what can be a very hard stressful journey. There are many members here on FF with a true understanding of what you are going through at all stages that infertility throws at you :( FF has brought so many people together and helps form many new friendships that may last many years, I certainly have and my life is richer for it. It's hard when family and friends don't fully comprehend what the IF journey entails and the emotions that go with it, That's where FF comes in to play.
I hope that you will find the links i have left you helpful and direct you where you need to be until you find your feet, which won't be long i can assure you. If there is anything that you still need to find give me or any MOD a shout and we will be happy to help you :)
Links to follow..........................................

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

Fertility Guides
CLICK HERE

A Rough Guide To IVF CLICK HERE

(This is a breakdown of the procedure of IVF which is the same as ICSI up until the point of fertilization, With ICSI the embryologist injects one good sperm into one good egg, and repeats until all are used. So it gives them a helping hand, with IVF the eggs and sperm are left to fertilize by themselves)

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time.
The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that.
Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment

Cycle buddies
CLICK HERE

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board
CLICK HERE

Its not all just serious stuff here, you can also have a bit of fun or just gossip while you are on FF too so check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:
You can also chat live in our chat room. We have a newbie day in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet one of our mods for support, meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here.
CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^
Keep in touch
Lou

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I have only just joined FF today, just wanted to say good luck and baby dust to you. I am getting closer and closer to IVF but not quite there yet, think its just  case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's now  and hopefully we can FINALLY start getting going X

1 - 3 of 3 Posts