Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Well I'm officially at the beginning of my first IVF cycle! Excited nervous scared the usual.... Had my first scan before meds today.... All looks well .... The hydraphinx in my tube has completely cleared and the cysts are at bay since I had my last lap in March ... Which resulted in a very large cyst and tumour being removed ( benign thank goodness) ....  My AMH is 4.6 however I only have 60% left of one ovary due to all the surgerys etc.... However they found I had 6 follicles there .... I just wondered is that a good amount considering .... My biggest fear is not having any after they've been stimulated to use..... I'm going on a short cycle...as I'm not looking to produce much....  Any support would be really great

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi there I hope all went well for you?? I'm no expert but I've 2 ovaries and you have more follicles and higher Amh  than I have so I'd say that sounds good!! I'm also on a short cycle and responderd well considering on my first stimulation this month... Join in the cycle board and keep us updated!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Annie, im just waiting for my AF to arrive then I start my medication! so nervous! Good luck with your cycle.... x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts