Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just joined here last week when I started Buserelin injections.  A week on am feeling tired and have low grade headache otherwise fine.  Back to hospital tomorrow to start Puregon so excited and anxious.  Great to have fellow cyclers for support. ^sunny^

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Nuala

Welcome to FF.  It is great to be able to share the trial and tribulations with others in the same situation.

I started Busserwlin jabs on 1st July and the first week felt like you do but then the 2nd week I felt great.  Tomorrow (19th) I go for a scan to check I have down regulated and hopefully start the  Puregon.  So we should start the puregon together.  I am scheduled for EC 29th July if all goes to plan.  how about you?

Where are you having your treatment
Good luck with your Treatment

Take care lshack xx

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Nuala

I just joined the site tonight and am on first cycle.  Started downreg last Friday with Gonopeptyl injection.  Bit scared really and not sure what to expect.  Good luck with your treatment. I hope it ends in a beautiful bouncing babe.

gill0268

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lshack said:
Hi Nuala

Welcome to FF. It is great to be able to share the trial and tribulations with others in the same situation.

I started Busserwlin jabs on 1st July and the first week felt like you do but then the 2nd week I felt great. Tomorrow (19th) I go for a scan to check I have down regulated and hopefully start the Puregon. So we should start the puregon together. I am scheduled for EC 29th July if all goes to plan. how about you?

Where are you having your treatment
Good luck with your Treatment

Hi Ishack
Great to have someone going through the same stage and another over 40 TTC. I'm at the Lister in London, where are you? I started pill on 22/6 then Buserelin jabs 12/7 and Puregon 19/7. Have had spotting since started Puregon but not so bad today - Lister just called to say not to worry about spotting this is all ok YIPPEE had panic visions that cycle would have to be cancelled!!! I do not know what date EC is scheduled yet sometime w/c August 1st I believe - will know more next week as DH travels lots with work so need to know asap so he can cancel trip that week if necessary.
By the way how do you add the personal info at the end of your postings - can't seem to figure it out??

Wishing you lots of positive thoughts and good luck
Nuala

Take care lshack xx

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Nuala

You have the same dates as me.
I am having TX at Guys, London Bridge
I started DR on 1st July busserelin jabs 50 units
Scan 19th to check Down reg and started Puregon 300 + Buserelin 20 units
Scan booked for 27th with potential EC on 29th July.  Getting very close, it is surprising how quickly it has gone.

How are you feeling on the drugs?  Glad the spotting isn't a problem.
I am losing more hair than  usual get very headachy and tired.  Ovaries feel tender.

To add the personal info to the bottom go into profiles at the top of the page and then at the top left is a box Modify Profile and click on Forum Profile this will give you the correct page to add info.  Clear as mud!!

Keep in touch and let me know how you are getting along.

Take care love lshack xx

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Ishack,

This is confusing as I think I've now send you at least one orther message as we all seem to be in about 4 different sections at oe time!!  Never mind.  Thanks for info on how to edit profile - think its done now.....

Good luck for your scan tomorrow.  I'll update you on Friday after my next one hopefully with my EC date.

Nuala

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi I am on the other thread re : jul/august cycles but I wanted to add to this one as this is my first ivf cycle too.  I am on day 11 Buserelin and am due for the scan to see if I am down regulated on Fri 5 Aug (fingers crossed).  I just noticed someone put about losing
more hair than usual and I have noticed that and thought it was probably just me.  I have been really tired too, which wasn't mentioned to me as a side effect, but reading stuff on here from people that seems pretty common.

I know I am probably in for a rough ride, but I can't help being excited by all this as well, I just wish I was further down the line as time seems to be dragging.

Thanks to all of you who are writing on this site - it is really nice to feel not on my own with this.

Also I am having my tx at CARE Manchester/Bolton and would love to know if anyone else is with them or has any experience of them.

Cheers Chezza xx  :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi All

I am having my first cycle of IVF.  I have an egg donor.

Hopefully my donor will have e/c this friday or monday at latest.

I've also been posting on July/August Cycle buddies.

Can't beleive its all happening.  FINALLY

Good Luck to ALL

Carol xxx

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chezza and Carol

^goodluck^ to you both with EC and scans.  Stay relaxed and think sunny thoughts.

Nuala

Had my ET today - didn't hurt a bit.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi Nuala

Thanks for that.

Fingers crossed for you hun.

Carol

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi Nuala

Thanks for your good wishes, glad your et went well an painless today sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you for those lovely embies. 

Hi Carol - best of luck for your donor (and you of course) fingers crossed for ec as soon as
poss, bet you can't wait to move on.. ^goodluck^

Lets hope we are all successful 1st time  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Cheryl x

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi Chezza

Thanks hun.

You're so right - can't wait for monday and get things moving again.

Won't be long know though.

Good luck to ALL.

Carol

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi

Havn't posted on here for a while, but it is good to keep up with people going through this for the first time.  I have just started on the stimm drugs (yesterday) first scan to check out the follies on Fri 27th.

Carol - Hope all is well with you hun  ^reiki^

Best of luck to anyone on the 1st attempt  ^Bubble Gum^

Cheryl x

·
Registered
473 Posts
Got  ^BFN^ today.

Feeling so drained and tired.  Need to recharge my batteries.

Carol xxx

·
Registered
226 Posts
Carol,

I'm so sorry to hear your news. No words can make the pain go away but I do know how you feel, little consolation I know.

Look after yourselve
Love
Kinger
xxxxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.