Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya I'm on my first course of Clomid and I'm on CD23, has any one been feeling sick :p, I've been feeling sick for a week now.
My hubbys sperms have been tested and there all fine (apparently he's got very good swimmers). ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^.  They aren't going to do tests on my until I've tried clomid for 3 months.

I've just had my 2nd blood test, they forgot to check my hormone levels on the 1st one! ^idiot^

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hi Pockiez

Welcome to FF and to clomid  :)  All the girls here are fab and you have come to a great place.  I'm currently on the 2ww (the 2 weeks wait between ovulation and period being due) on my 5th month of clomid.  I have had months of feeling sickly but lets hope its a good sign for you  ^reiki^  Let us know your blood test results when you get them, it will show if clomid is working for you.

Come and have a natter with us on the "clomid girls" thread.  Good luck  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hi pockiez

I am also on my first month of clomid, and have found this site to be fantastic, everyone is really helpful and supportive.

Best of luck

Niki

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there

I too am a bit novice to Clomid as I'm only on my 2nd cycle.

My stories a bit different to most of the ladies as I actually ovulate naturally but am taking Clomid to "boost" things (more eggs, more chance :)) & I'm having monitoring scans to see how many follies are maturing...had 2 on right ovary last month but didn't "catch" :( & I've got 2 again this month but 1 on each ovary which I'm pleased about :)...I ovulate on CD14 so only couple of days to go then I'll be in the ^2ww^

I think we all suffer from different side effects - some ladies have lots, others not much...it was suggested to me to take the pills at night so that sleep through most of the side effects & it seems to have worked for me...I've had a day each cycle where I've been ^confused^ ^tantrum^ :'( but thankfully not suffered from too much else.

Everyone is so friendly here with lots of support :)
Anyway, fingers crossed its ^noAF2^ for you...sending you lots of ^fairydust^ and ^reiki^ vibes
Good luck & take care
Natasha

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi all

good luck to all the first timers on clomid fingers crossed all around and sending lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
                                    love baby wisper

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
pockiez said:
Hi ya I'm on my first course of Clomid and I'm on CD23, has any one been feeling sick :p, I've been feeling sick for a week now.
My hubbys sperms have been tested and there all fine (apparently he's got very good swimmers). ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^. They aren't going to do tests on my until I've tried clomid for 3 months.

I've just had my 2nd blood test, they forgot to check my hormone levels on the 1st one! ^idiot^

me too, i still feel sick and its week 2 now, not even taking them. had IUI yesterday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.